Search results

1. S

Email after submit and checkbox

I have a form wich contains a checkbox. After form submission the data is saved in a database, and send by email, with an attachments. All seems well, for one thing: The checkbox selection is correct in the database, and also in de attachment (PDF) But in the emailbody it is incorrect, there...
  2. S

Seconf form(list)

I have a clean Joomla installation without any additional settings. After submitting it looks like the redirect is random to me. Most of the time I get redirected back to where I came from, sometimes I get redirected to some random page. My form is published, I even went so far as to track the...
  3. S

Seconf form(list)

I have crawled thru the code, and found that forcing the form to be published gives me an empty form ? Also when creating a yet again a new form, results in no error at all... , although the exsisting one still shows the error. One thing to note, is that after submitting data from thsi new form...
  4. S

Seconf form(list)

It seems like the message "Sorry this form is not published " is seen in many a Forum. But there is almost never an answer to the problem. Does anyone have this same problem, and if so, what did you do about it. ? There is a page with solutions but this is not completed...
  5. S

Seconf form(list)

So, I did a GitHub update. The "Add, Group by, CSV and" and url issues are gone, but now I get a "Sorry this form is not published"message, not sure why that would be. My new TestForm has one field (text) and is published.
  6. S

Seconf form(list)

The url mismatch, only occurs when I add another form. Al forms created are added as a menu item by selecting fabrik/form options, not Form/details. I Will update from Github, and report back, when done.
  7. S

Seconf form(list)

Hello to everyone. I just started to use Fabrik 3.1 on a Joomla 3 website. I learned a lot watching some videos, and reading along, with posts. But I have found a bug I think. When I create a second Form, and create a menu link to publish that to the front end. The URL of this form is always...
Back