Search results

1. D

Building a user dashboard

Hello, I need to build a user dashboard for my joomla website. I know that Fabrik has the capabilities to do each requirement separately, however, I am lost as to how to make everything work together. Whatever guidance provided will be greatly appreciated. The user dashboard will be divided...
  2. D

Simple Verification system

Hello guys. How would I go about building a simple verification system using Fabrik where I would be able to enter Four data points via the back end (firstname, lastname, transcript#, note). Then the website user would need to enter both the last name and the transcript number. Once entered...
  3. D

Joining two elements in the same form

Hello, I have searched and search and I do not see a simple answer to this. I have a form which will auto-register new users. The form has a place for first name and last name, however, in order to be compatible with the joomla juser, I need to have the name field which will combine first and...
  4. D

Automatic Number Increments

Hello, I am building a registration form where I would like to assign each new user a identifier number that is different from the joomla ID number. This number will be at least 8 digits in length, will increment by +1 with each new registration and will automatically be shown on the...
  5. D

Reverse Registration

Hello, I am trying to create a reverse registration form, where the users are already preloaded by the admin. On the front end the user has to search for his/her profile and validate it against, elements such as; Last name, student ID number and registered email. Once these have all been...
  6. D

Student Transcript and Verfication System

Hello, I have been using Joomla for the past 4 years and I am a pretty average user. However, I just started to use Fabrik, and although the concept of it is simple, I cannot wrap my head around just how I should proceed. I need to build a student transcript system that will accomplish the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back