Search results

1. D

Validation plugin: error message does not appear

Hello, I'm using the "isemail" validation plugin to validate a field of my form. I purposely input an invalid email in this field to see if the validation plugin works, and it seems to work, because the field is highlighted in red and the form submission fails. Moreover, I see in the firebug...
  2. D

Problem with Related Data in a List

Hello, I'm having some problems with related data in a list I created. In this list (called List A), I go to the option to show the related data, checking the other list (called List B) I want to appear in the List A. The problem is that, when I view the data of the List A, I can't find the...
  3. D

Custom Javascript in Google Maps Visualization

Hello, I'd like to know if there is any way to execute a custom Javascript together with a Google Maps Visualisation. Being more specific, I'd like to execute a Javascript function when the user clicks on a marker in the map, opening a pop up window with more informations about the marker...
  4. D

Google Maps visualisation doesn't access site database

Hello, I'm trying to create a google maps based visualisation. The problem is: when I select "googlemaps" in the "Plug-in" option of the visualisation, it doesn't populate the "List" option with my site's databases.It happens even though I already selected my database in the above option...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back