Search results

1. angello

Popup ( chat - reminder - notes )

Hello for all I built a Dental Management System by fabrik , it works fine. I need something like a popup chat or reminder or a quick note inside fabrik. why i need it? The dental system I made planned to work between at least two computers. (Doctor and Reception) So, when the doctor finish...
  2. angello

How to delete a singel row in a repeated group ?

Thanks troester. It works well! Happy New Year!
  3. angello

How to delete a singel row in a repeated group ?

We have one list with two groups Second group is a repeat group When we add many rows in the form we can not delete one of the rows after When we click delete on one row it delete all the rows that was made in the same time Again : when we create 5 rows one time we can not delete one of the...
  4. angello

Student Test result form - multiple students and multiple subjects

Hi Mr. Huge, With your help (above) we manage to finish what we needed. We did a lot of searching and found a way for everything. Not all as initially requested, (see first post) but close to it. It became an acceptable solution, and we learned a lot in the process. Thanks ;) and hopefully you...
  5. angello

I am trying Zopim live chat now. But no answer ??
  6. angello

We have now made 2 cascading dropdown fields in the exam_test group. 1. Department cascading dropdown based on School ( Joomla group) 2. Level cascading dropdown based on Department It works fine. Challange How can we show elements that only belongs to the Department? We have a List called...
  7. angello

Hi Mr. Huge, Hope you are well from the last operation. I am sorry I have not been active with fabrik for some time. But now I am back. We have followed the instruction above, and it all works fine so far. We added a dbjoin element called name (student name) and gets the name for the student...
  8. angello

Thanks for your response Hugh, For the total of 30.000 students, All the schools have the same curriculum, according to the level like, Primary, Secondary, High School, International school. Each level have different minimum and maximum for passing. Under minimum, not passed. The result is...
  9. angello

The illustration is exactly what I want to have. I made this as an image so it would be easy to understand what I need. I have made: Student list Subject list Test result list The schools need it this way (see illustration) so it would be easy and fast to register the test results. I dont...
  10. angello

Student Test Results form I am not a php programmer, but understand a little php and mysql. A registration form for registration of multiple students with multiple test results on the same page (not using lists at all) We have 2 terms in a school year. Explanation: A school may have 3000...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back