Search results

1. semaphore

404 after Update from F3.9.2 to 3.10

Hi, I have tested aan update on a very simple project but we get A 404 page (Joomla 3 last version) on fabrikar pages (list, forms...). I think I have see somewhere a long time ago a doc about this specific update. Thanks for your help
  2. semaphore

Dont get the page list on pagination's navigation

Hi I don't get the same navigation pagination in the back office and the front in a list : In the back office I have the drop down with 5.,10,15,20,100 etc and the page1-2-3-4 navigation. In the front i only have the dropdown with 10,20,50,100 ... as you can see on this page. I have already...
  3. semaphore

Migrating from old Fabrik to 3.9 on a dev server : bad path for js on BO

Hi, We just migrate an old (3.4) to the recent 3.9 Fabrik without not much issues for now in frontend (yeah !) but after great issues in the back office like not being able to close any edit page or modal the FF dev console say a lot of things about js file like :" Échec du chargement pour...
  4. semaphore

Filter don't work anymore

Hi, Joomla 3.8.11, Fabrik 3.4.3 On this page the filter under the header don't work anymore (can't say since when) and give list-min.js error. We have try with protosotar template and no cache : same error. We don't have try yet to upgrade Fabrik (each previous upgrade give us some work :-/)...
  5. semaphore

How to update a Publish field in list view ?

Hi, We have a published field. In the back-office we show the published field in the list view and we want to offer the possibility to switch the states of this yesno field. Thanks for your ideas.
  6. semaphore

ReferenceError: requirejs is not defined after upgrading

Hi, On a J3.4.1 we have upgraded Fabrik from 3.1 to 3.3 we get this error "ReferenceError: requirejs is not defined" and Google map plugin don't work anymore. As quick fix we had a link to a requirejs cdn and add the liveurl in the COM_FABRIK_REQUIREJS_BASE_URI_LABEL parameter. We no longer...
  7. semaphore

Template list don't work

Hi, I have duplicate the default template, modify it (add some flag class), change the list parameter, menus parameter, check cache but my custom (or others) template is not applied ! The Title parameter works fine but not the template. Thanks for your help
  8. semaphore

Multiple marker in a Google Map Vizu

Hi, In order to get a different icon I have try set 2 data connection for the same List and filter each dataconnection on the same field (but different criteria) in order to set a different icon. I just get the first dataset working. Is Google Vizu could not connect twice the same table ? In...
  9. semaphore

How to build a contact form from list

Hi, I'm looking for creating a list of organization. Because I don't want to show email for preventing bots/spamming etc I want to create specific contact form from the organization list. exmaple : Organization name : superorga Tel : +33 05 XX XX XX Contact me => Link to contact form for the...
  10. semaphore

[Solved] Email plug-in on form is not send

Hi, I'm french so sorry for my language. Sorry to the team for spamming you throught all the media (live chat, mail...) and thanks to them for the impressive tools and docs. I'm trying use the email form plug-in for sending different email (on submission, on change etc) but for the moment I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back