Search results

1. develum

Does JUser Joomla User Plugin also trigger standard user events...

I'm wondering if the JUser plugin for Fabrik also triggers all the standard user events for Joomla once it is completed? Basically I am trying to find out if I should just go ahead and build a custom Joomla User Plugin that works off these triggers: onUserBeforeSave onUserAfterSave...
  2. develum

Merging fields into another field and understanding Default EVAL [SOLVED]

I am trying to do what a number of people have probably already done here. I have a form with all the JUser plugin required fields, name, user id, etc. I also have two additional field First Name and Last Name. I am trying to get the third field "Full Name" which maps to the JUser name field...
  3. develum

Copy a field value into another field on submit...

I have two fields Email and Username, I would like the Email/username fields to be identical, meaning anyone who updates the Email address when the form is submitted the Username is updated as well. I can make the Username field hidden, how would I go about changing it to the current email...
  4. develum

User plugin not syncing with Joomla

I am having issues getting the User form plugin to Sync users. It worked one time and has since not worked. I went from using a field to store the User Groups, then switched to the usergroup plugin, found that didn't really work the way I wanted and switched back to field, but it still...
  5. develum

Repeatable button group?

I am working on a scheduling type project in Fabrik. I am able to do a repeatable group of drop down menu's or checkboxes. But I want to do like a bootstrap style "checkbox" style button, where you can enable/disable it and have it have a text value. Do any of the Fabrik plugins support...
  6. develum

Standard Support forum vs. Community?

If I paid for a Subscription: Standard with a sign up date of Sign up date: 2014-07-25 20:44 Does that entitle me to allow post new threats in the Community support section, cause that is all I have access to? I guess I was under the impression I would have the ability to create threads...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back