Search results

1. J

Concat label, help me please

Exactly my friend. How I can fix this?
  2. J

Concat label, help me please

How to display the labels contained in a field of type text so that the list will filter by the category label. News -------->Table 1: (id, catids, title) Categories --> Table 2: (id, title) ________________________ - Table1: News id catids title 1...
  3. J

Group concat (search a field) in list fabrik

How to display the labels contained in a field of type text so that the list will filter by the category label. Table 1: "bt_portfolios" (id, catids, title) Table 2: "bt_categories" (id, title) NOTE: The field "catids" is type text
  4. J

How to open a link in a new window with target "_blank" in "custom link" option

I can not open a link in a new window, in the list. I put a link on the option "custom link" in the element.
  5. J

Joomla 3.3 - Javascript "Fabrik.blocks[formRef] is undefined" error

Hi mauro I tell you my problem: I have two groups to calculate expenses of a company Group 1 = gastos table (id, total -> element to calculate the sum of the subtotal field) Group 2 = gasto_3_repeat table (id, parent_id, id_servicio-> Join servicios___id_servicio, quantity -> field...
  6. J

sum of fields repetition group

Hi, my problem is similar could help me? please :)
  7. J

Set up of Calc element...

Help me my friends... This is my problem TOTAL= sum (SUBTOTAL)
  8. J

if migrated to 3.0.9, no conflicts with the tables?
  9. J

My fabrikar version is 3.1 :(
  10. J

the number 4 is the id of the element? CODE: $sum = array_sum($_POST['join'][4]['gasto_encabezado_6_repeat___cantidad']); return $sum; I have not changed any data :)
  11. J

Group: "GASTO ENCABEZADO" fullelementname: gasto_encabezado___total (TOTAL EXPENSE) Group...

Group: "GASTO ENCABEZADO" fullelementname: gasto_encabezado___total (TOTAL EXPENSE) Group: "GASTO_DETALLE" fullelementname: gasto_encabezado_6_repeat___tota (SUBTOTAL) There are two groups with similar name: "GASTO DETALLE" and "GASTO_DETALLE" The group "GASTO_DETALLE" is is the one i use
  12. J

- Group1: table: "gasto_enzabezado" Form name: "A?adir gastos" listname: "lista de gastos"...

- Group1: table: "gasto_enzabezado" Form name: "A?adir gastos" listname: "lista de gastos" group name: "GASTO ENCABEZADO" - Group repeat: table: "gasto_enzabezado_6_repeat" group name: "GASTO_DETALLE"
  13. J

Ok my friend I wait your message
  14. J

If friend, I send the login details of administrator by mail? I get the sum of the subtotals
  15. J

my friend Do not generate the total Help me please The total must also be seen in the list
  16. J

Help me! what was your solution? I must add the subtotal. I have a repeating group
  17. J

List table join, how to select MAX() from linked table?

I have a repeating group. What query should I do to get the maximum id of an entire row of the table? Table1 = id (auto increment) Table2 = parent_id HELP ME PLEASE!
  18. J

Auto field fill

I need to do the same. What did it do?, If so, help me please
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back