Search results

1. V

Bulk File Upload

Ajax won't handle 1600 images at once..
  2. V

Bulk File Upload

I have a 'file upload' Fabrik element... it uploads to '/images/stories/' folder in joomla AND a reference in the form of "/images/stories/image01.png' is written to the database element column for each upload. I have 1600 images to upload... to cut the work short... i bulk uploaded the...
  3. V

Display Value of Dropdown option

Thanks a lot!!
  4. V

More Precisely Say i have following options in dropdown element: value option 11 A 21 B 33 C When in list view.... the Options are displayed as dropdown I select say the Option A... the value of A is displayed next to it or in another element.
  5. V

Say i have following options in dropdown element: value option 11 A 21 B 33 C Can I display Corresponding Value on selecting an Option in list View ? thanks in advance.
  6. V

Element with two fields ?

I want to add an element which has two input fields in the form like so: [Disease1] [Drug Dose1] Repeatable [Disease2] [Drug Dose2] [Disease3] [Drug Dose3] ..... and so on. In the details view this should render as Disease1 Drug Dose1 Disease2 Drug Dose2 etc.. Is it Possible in Fabrik...?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back