Search results

1. D

Can't Connect after Reinstall of Joomla

It's Solved! After double-checking the Fabrik Extensions through the Joomla Extension Manager, I found that all of the Fabrik elements in the "site" location were V3.2. However, the Fabrik Administrator Component in the Administrator Location, was still showing V3.1. Not sure why as I'm...
  2. D

Uninstall means - I went into my host and clicked the option to "Uninstall" Joomla. Then I Installed Joomla a second time ie. "reinstalled", which is why I now have a different database ID. Yes, it's the most recent version. Also, I did download Fabrik 3.2 and installed that through Joomla...
  3. D

I'll try to keep this short, but I'm having this problem for a second time now... I installed Joomla 3 and Fabrik 3.1 and went to work. Then, I decided to make some design changes and, since I hadn't gotten too far into the project, decided to just scrap the whole thing and start over. I...
  4. D

Repeating Groups to one list (table) from multiple lists (tables)

I have several tables that are joined, with repeating groups and all seem to be working fine. However, I just set up several tables that are all joined to the same table (a master address list) on the same element and now, when I make the master address list a repeating group from the...
  5. D

Navigation doesn't work on embedded, grouped lists

Earlier I posted a question about an embedded list where the navigation links didn't work. When I click on the navigation links, (any page numbers, next, previous, start or end) all I get is the loading circle and a faded image of the compressed group headings. Nobody really had an answer but...
  6. D

Issue with Navigation for list embedded in Joomla page?

I'm using the "bootstrap" template that is the default that came with the original download. Haven't had an opportunity to work on anything else - still testing... So, is there a difference between bootstrap and bootstrap 2 - does that come with the Joomla default templates? In which case, I...
  7. D

Issue with Navigation for list embedded in Joomla page?

Love Fabrik, I'm a newbie and have been able to work through most everything so far, but I'm having an issue..... I have an embedded list on a Joomla page. Everything works just fine in the back-end, but when I view the live site clicking on any of the page numbers, previous, next, start or...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back