Search results

1. I

changing banner of beez3 template

av tried it, it doesnt work.....hw do i load boostrap separately??
  2. I

making a searchable table

what i need exactly is a table that it's table headings wen clicked will give a drop down list of the entries in it's column, a particular name could also be searched for when the table heading is clicked on...tnx
  3. I

making a searchable table

how do i create a table that its contents could be searched for i.e i have a list of names on my table, how do i search for a particular name cos the table has over 100 rows
  4. I

how to create a form that submits its form input into a list in another menu

I tried this out and it worked perfectly You can copy your list1 to list1a from menu Fabrik:lists - at the right-top : position "Copy" and then : Rename list Rename Form Rename Group change the description on this: Rename... If your list1 has for example ID:66 after copying you get new list1a...
  5. I

how to change the way the view option appears on a table

hi, pls how do i change the way the view option appears for a table in fabrik i.e. when i click "view"for a row, the way the contents of that row in the table appears is unprofessional.....any ideas on hw to make the table look more presentable? tnx in advance
  6. I

changing banner of beez3 template

hi, pls how do i change the banner of a beez3 template
  7. I

how to create a form that submits its form input into a list in another menu

i'm creating an app dat contains a daily activity form, i need the details that are filled into the form to be submitted to a list on another menu......hw do i do dis......pls anyone with an idea shld help me out...thanx
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back