Search results

1. Glynneth

Filter on list

Can someone get back to me, or should I cancel my support?!
  2. Glynneth

Filter on list

I have sorted out the error problem now by forcing a return of a single row with: 'LIMIT 1' IN THE SQL query. Even though that error has been fixed, the list is still returns zero records. I have discovered that the reason for this is because 'user' element Plugin is not storing the user's ID...
  3. Glynneth

Filter on list

Know where you are coming from with the checkbox problem, so have changed to radio button now. However, there is still no records showing in the front end list and this error when I click on 'View data' in the admin back end:
  4. Glynneth

Filter on list

For the part blue-highlighted in the following statement: SELECT level_of_tuition FROM tutoring WHERE your-userid-element={$my->id}. I have now used the Fabrik User element (this_user_id), set to 'ID' for 'User Data' in the 'Options' tab. It is is storing the Joomla! User ID fine, as I have...
  5. Glynneth

Filter on list

Yes, there is a matching condition as the following Print Screen shows. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I notice that it seems to be comparing a standard Joomla! user ID with the Fabrik record creation ID (Tutors List), is this also what is happening from what you can see here? I think...
  6. Glynneth

Filter on list

Hello. Was wondering if someone has missed my last post? Ta.
  7. Glynneth

Filter on list

I have made some progress by changing the name (not the label) of the 'internalid' Plug-in back from 'tutor_id' to simply 'id' and this has sorted out the Tutors List as follows: The second problem I had when I clicked on edit and it produced the 'unable to load JUser' problem was only...
  8. Glynneth

Error message from form link

What do you think about the above?
  9. Glynneth

Filter on list

Right, I am homing in on the problem here. Firstly, in the Tutor List there are no proper IDs being created for some reason, as shown in the following Print Screen: When I next click to edit each record, I get the following error message at the top of the screen: Here is the Print Screen for...
  10. Glynneth

Filter on list

OK, I think I have got it sorted now regarding the implementation. However, there the list is still not showing any records when I apply the following Prefilter. The list does display the records without a Prefilter, so I know the list generally is fine. Here is the configuration for you to take...
  11. Glynneth

Filter on list

OK, I will try and explain in plain English, as not sure what is going on above. I don't want to match user ID's, I am looking to match an element's value from the current logged-in user ('level_of_tuition') with another equivalent element's value from another table/list ('tuition_level'), both...
  12. Glynneth

Filter on list

I am trying to compare equivalent element values between a record from the "Available Jobs" list and the list record of the current logged-in user. This is to try and match up suitable records for display to the current user.
  13. Glynneth

Filter on list

Hello. I'm trying to setup a Prefilter on a list, comparing a value taken from an element of the current logged-in user's record (in the 'Value' field) and comparing this with a value from the 'WHERE' clause. Thought I had correctly followed the guide from the wiki, but it isn't working. Here...
  14. Glynneth

OK, I have provided front-end login URL and login details in 'Fabrik Sites'. In the 'Tutor Control Panel' you will then need to click on the 'New jobs page' link, showing a list of available jobs. It is the link at the end of each list item titled 'Accept job' which is the non-responsive link in...
  15. Glynneth

Yes, averaged out so far, is fair enough time response and I take into account all things, including your surgery for which I have empathy. Was just outlining the claim made in the service costing. I think your guidance and explanations are good to-date. The github update was a success and got...
  16. Glynneth

The thing is that you are charging for a service with a defined response time, you know? OK, I understand the potential related file changes effects, so will upload it all again.
  17. Glynneth

Hi. Hadn't had a response in nearly four days and was wondering if my last post got somehow overlooked?
  18. Glynneth

OK, PHP code looks good, but now I have updated the 'fields.xml' file for 'update_col', the plugin won't load. What do you suggest? Do I have to update the entire Fabrik system, or can I just copy and paste individually updated files? Just wanted to check, thanks.
  19. Glynneth

This is a maths tutoring agency, no other subjects involved. Would be looking for the tutor to "claim" a student, as you have stated and for the filters to be applied. Need the student and tutors as part of the relational model and both sets to be created as Joomla! users at the same time as the...
  20. Glynneth

OK, have followed your instructions for joining a tutor and student as above, but hasn't worked so far. Just wanted to check... Concerning the join element, you say to point to the J! users table; is this the table in the 'Table' drop-down list under the 'Data' tab selecting: 'vto_users'? I was...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back