Search results

1. I

Hi can you say me how are defined "startRow" and "endRow" and where are they calculated? Thanks...

Hi can you say me how are defined "startRow" and "endRow" and where are they calculated? Thanks a lot
  2. I

startRow and endRow: definition & calculation

Good evening, can you say me how are defined "startRow" and "endRow" (I think that it depends of the number of colums defined in the group) and where are they calculated? Thanks a lot for your response. Greatings. JL
  3. I

Bootstrap and update database

Good morning, First happy new year for all! I use Fabrik to update database. For certain tables which have the bootstrap in thr form, no problem. But when I build another bootstrap where I define the place of the elements, the form displays with the new bootstrap and I can add records which are...
  4. I

Elements managing and Class definition

After studying different examples , I notice that only CSS files of the template of the site are applied and not the definitions installed in the custom_css.php. Example: I add a background color for an element input in a custom_css in the FORM , no action. I add it in the CSS file of the...
  5. I

Hello, can you say me where are defined classes "fabrikForm", "fabrikDetails" please? I don't find them in the Fabrik directory. Thanks a lot for your help Jean-Louis
  6. I

Perhaps I'm stupid but I don't understand. I already read these docs but unfortunately I don't understand on which template I must indicate the CSS properties You have thne bootstrap or a copy of bootstrap template , and you have another template and for the moment it's only the css of the last...
  7. I

Thanks, but it's a part of the problem. I don't understand how it's possible to modify the display or the position of a databasejoin field or a checkbox field or etc... because I think that these fields have a default definition and I would know where are these definitions. So my second question...
  8. I

Bonjour ? tous, Apr?s avoir cherch? dans Fabrik, je vais avoir besoin de votre aide car je n'ai pas trouv? mes r?ponses. J'ai cr?? une page Joomla (3.3.3) et un formulaire Fabrik (3.2) J'ai un formulaire fabrik qui a des ?l?ments d'une table de diff?rents types: field, checksum , dropdown...
  9. I

Probl?me de compr?hension de FABRIK

Re, Grand merci pour vos r?ponses. Je regarde toutes ces infos et vous tiens au courant de mes recherches. Encore merci. Belle journ?e. Jean-Louis
  10. I

Probl?me de compr?hension de FABRIK

Bonjour ? tous, je suis fran?ais et je me permets d'?crire en fran?ais car mon anglais est on ne peut plus tr?s mauvais. J'utilise depuis peu FABRIK et je reconnais que cet outil est assez fantastique et pratique . Mais je n'ai pas compris toutes les notes concernant ce produit. Voici mon...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back