Search results

1. J

PHP Form Plugin and Repeat Groups

Hello, I am trying to write/use a php form plugin to update a tag field on load of that form. When I print_r the form data of an existing record, The tags appear to be stored in an array. I created an array of tags( a few random ones to test it out) and tried using...
  2. J

Form Module Pre-Filtering

Hmm. So, here is what I am trying to do: I am using a customer management system and it displays a customer id in the url when you are on the page for a specific customer. I have a fabrik list of products that they have purchased. The primary key is a fabrik id/rowid. I also have the customer...
  3. J

Using the article ID instead of the fabrik id is my goal. I have have different data on the same list that I would like to filter depending on the article number. I did turn off caching for this module and it seems to be bringing up the data by the wrong ID(non article ID) number still...
  4. J

Thanks again for the very quick reply! I double checked my {} and there are not any extra spaces or HTML between the brackets(that got me a couple of days ago). In the form:render the query is not using the key I am specifying in the content plugin statement with usekey=CRM_ID . It is still...
  5. J

Thank you both for the quick reply. I think the custom HTML module is perfect for what I need to do. I have inserted the {fabrik view=form id=X rowid=[customid]} in my custom HTML and my form is now showing up in the selected module position but some wires are getting crossed. I updated the...
  6. J

Hello, I am trying to use the Form Module to display a form filled with information based off the current page the user is on. Is there a way to set the Row ID to look up a row based off a URL parameter ({customerid} for example)? I turned on debug mode and it does not appear to convert the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back