Search results

1. M

Validation element is unique value

Yes it's true if i insert the same value on SUBMIT it works ok, but if i insert with the mouse it fails. Is there a way to solve this? Thanks
  2. M

Hello again even if there is no answer i found that the problem is in ajafix links, it should be set to NO and all validation works fine. Does anybody know why that happends and if there is a sollution to show forms in modal window? Thanks
  3. M

Hello, i have a form with element, but elements validation is unique value doesn't work, if i enter the same value as in the previous data nothing happend. It allows me to store the same data in a field. Can somebody tell me what i am doing wrong. Thanks
  4. M

Phone number

Hello i found the right result. Input type must be Text, format must be Text and input mask stays the same. Thanks anyway
  5. M

Phone number

Hello I'm new in Fabrik. I have a simple form whitch include field phone number. When enter a phone number in form like (050)111111 i get result 0 in my list. First value in brackets must be (0__).I have set field plugin to 1. input type: Phone number 2. format: Integer 3. input mask...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back