Search results

1. N

The User Ajax Example

Greetings I am trying out the User Ajax example http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/user-ajax/ I copied the php example to components/com_fabrik/user_ajax.php user_ajax.php already contains the userExists function, so I was expecting that if I edit the Java script for a field in a form...
  2. N

Map Default Location. Drowning off the coast of Nigeria(Solved)

Sorry, I didn't explain well. The Googlemap element on page 2 is already pointing at a google format point field, but I want the default to be drawn from the city table when users create a new record.
  3. N

Map Default Location. Drowning off the coast of Nigeria(Solved)

Greetings, I have a multi-page form. On page 1 is city. City has an associated special point (lat/long) in a city table. On page 2 is a map element that I would like to display a marker for the special point. There are a couple of nice threads on this subject...
  4. N

Integration of Bootstrap Template with Fabrik (Solved)

Thank you Alastair. The plugin worked like a miracle. All I needed to do was load it. Phew.
  5. N

Integration of Bootstrap Template with Fabrik (Solved)

Greetings Having leisurely learned a certain amount and admired Fabrik over the past two months I've just gotten around to adding some Fabrik forms to a Joostrap.com template and discovered the rendering by Fabrik gets dropped. In the first attached image the Fabrik rendering of a form is...
  6. N

SMS gateway plugin

How about Global Configuration.System.Debug System=Yes?
  7. N

Googlemaps Viz - Max records. Multiple Pre-Filters (Solved)

You are very fast troester. Than you. Before I completing an edit the post about copying, you already suggested it! The marker icons not being different was a filter mistake by me. Thanks again
  8. N

Googlemaps Viz - Max records. Multiple Pre-Filters (Solved)

Greetings, 1. I suppose there must be a limit on the number of points handled by Googlemaps Viz? If this so, how many? 2.I would like to have different markers based on two prefilters (mytable.level =1 and level=2) but using the same list. Is this possible? My experiments lead me to think...
  9. N

"No element found matching googlemap" Solved

Thanks. Actually I just went to bed and a light came on about this. I tried to update the post but you had already given the answer. Thanks.
  10. N

"No element found matching googlemap" Solved

Hello I have a list of what appear to me as well formed Google points: group_id gpoint 1 (-55.190651,19.4018054):10 1 (-55.19525920,19.408248):10 1 (-55.19620729,19.4016121):10 1 (-55.19724077,19.4017490):10 2 (-55.11929862,19.428955):10 ... but the following error appears when a Googlemap...
  11. N

File-Upload Plugin Not Working With Existing Table

Workaround replicated. Thanks Jaanus.
  12. N

Correct, except that table testajax2_repeat_file_id table ** does get created by fabrik when the elemet is changed to fileupload. I just did a complete reinstall of Joomla and Fabrik (Github version). Same story. Though I did notice one small difference. When I clicked add record on testajax it...
  13. N

Hello Hugh So I changed the "existing table" field to no Ajax and also the "Fabrik table" field to no Ajax. The form worked fine in no-ajax mode. Changing the "existing table" field to Ajax again caused the same problems with the form.
  14. N

Hi Jaanus I expect when an element corresponding to field in an existing table is set to fileupload plugin, then it will work as such. Incidentally, if this is done, Fabrik ** does ** create the "repeat" table with the 4 fields you mentioned. I just tested adding an element ** via fabrik ** to...
  15. N

To prove this: Create a List. Add an fileupload element. Set Ajax Uploads=yes Open the corresponding form and add a record. All will work fine. Look in the database and extract the DDL of the table Fabrik created in step 1. Example CREATE TABLE `testajax` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL...
  16. N

Zeal for Fabrik

"Zeal is a simple offline API documentation browser " http://zealdocs.org/ I would love to have Fabrik documentation in this form. So much bandwidth and time lost looking subjects up on the web. If our Dear Leader(s) would like this done, then I am prepared to try and produce it. Howto here...
  17. N

Charts Visualization Dropped?(Closed)

Greetings There is a link in the Chart Visualization to Google's Chart API upon which it is based: https://developers.google.com/chart/image/docs/chart_params?csw=1#data_point_labels Following that link one discovers this is yet another product in a long list that Google has deprecated. See...
  18. N

Non-Default Plugin Update(Solved)

I'm not mixing. I completely replace the fabrik directories under Joomla and perform the Post GitHub steps. But, ... I believe the steps are in error in one place. Go to Extensions > Extension Manager > Discover Click 'Purge Cache'iconand then 'Discover'icon In the past I never saw a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back