Search results

1. N

The User Ajax Example

Greetings I am trying out the User Ajax example http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/user-ajax/ I copied the php example to components/com_fabrik/user_ajax.php user_ajax.php already contains the userExists function, so I was expecting that if I edit the Java script for a field in a form...
  2. N

Map Default Location. Drowning off the coast of Nigeria(Solved)

Greetings, I have a multi-page form. On page 1 is city. City has an associated special point (lat/long) in a city table. On page 2 is a map element that I would like to display a marker for the special point. There are a couple of nice threads on this subject...
  3. N

Integration of Bootstrap Template with Fabrik (Solved)

Greetings Having leisurely learned a certain amount and admired Fabrik over the past two months I've just gotten around to adding some Fabrik forms to a Joostrap.com template and discovered the rendering by Fabrik gets dropped. In the first attached image the Fabrik rendering of a form is...
  4. N

Googlemaps Viz - Max records. Multiple Pre-Filters (Solved)

Greetings, 1. I suppose there must be a limit on the number of points handled by Googlemaps Viz? If this so, how many? 2.I would like to have different markers based on two prefilters (mytable.level =1 and level=2) but using the same list. Is this possible? My experiments lead me to think...
  5. N

"No element found matching googlemap" Solved

Hello I have a list of what appear to me as well formed Google points: group_id gpoint 1 (-55.190651,19.4018054):10 1 (-55.19525920,19.408248):10 1 (-55.19620729,19.4016121):10 1 (-55.19724077,19.4017490):10 2 (-55.11929862,19.428955):10 ... but the following error appears when a Googlemap...
  6. N

File-Upload Plugin Not Working With Existing Table

To prove this: Create a List. Add an fileupload element. Set Ajax Uploads=yes Open the corresponding form and add a record. All will work fine. Look in the database and extract the DDL of the table Fabrik created in step 1. Example CREATE TABLE `testajax` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL...
  7. N

Zeal for Fabrik

"Zeal is a simple offline API documentation browser " http://zealdocs.org/ I would love to have Fabrik documentation in this form. So much bandwidth and time lost looking subjects up on the web. If our Dear Leader(s) would like this done, then I am prepared to try and produce it. Howto here...
  8. N

Charts Visualization Dropped?(Closed)

Greetings There is a link in the Chart Visualization to Google's Chart API upon which it is based: https://developers.google.com/chart/image/docs/chart_params?csw=1#data_point_labels Following that link one discovers this is yet another product in a long list that Google has deprecated. See...
  9. N

Natural Primary Key. eg. Identity Card ID (Solved)

Greetings I made a couple of attempts at trying to use a natural primary key, eg. identity card id, with a form pointing at an existing table. When the list/form is created Fabrik identifies the primary key correctly but assigns it as an internalid. I change that to field and then on the...
  10. N

Non-Default Plugin Update(Solved)

Greetings. Fabrik core and default plugins can be kept up to date by the Github method. I was wondering about non-default plugins, such as form-juser-plug-in. What is the best way of detecting new versions and updating for non-default plugins? Scraping the version from fabrikar.com?
  11. N

Fabrik Tutorial Publishing

Greetings. I would like to suggest that Fabrik Tutorials be published in PDF format or even native WNK format. Though the content is excellent it is a pain to restart somewhere in the middle of a tutorial or lookup some forgotten aspect. Wink has an option "File.Export As PDF" to create a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back