Search results

1. P

Checking if a file has been uploaded in form plugin (Solved)

If I switch to the ajax version and limit the files to one, then $formModel->getElementData has the info I need.
  2. P

Checking if a file has been uploaded in form plugin (Solved)

Hi, I'm trying to store the date a file is uploaded with the file upload element. I'm trying to do this by checking whether a file has been uploaded in a form plugin that is triggered by onBeforProcess thusly: if($formModel->formData['tmm_actors_performances___actors_invoice']!==NULL){...
  3. P

Setting date Form format to "l jS F Y - " always results in date being reset to current date on edit

Well it seems that turning on Advanced Formats works for Chrome but not Safari :( So I've had to resort to leaving the date set to its default format and formating it myself in the views.
  4. P

Creating a custom visualisation plugin based on the slideshow one

Hi, I've customized the slideshow visualisation plugin a bit (added the ability to randomize the images, link to a details page, and show a default image if no images exist for it to use) and I was hoping to make it into it's own plugin so my changes don't get overwritten when upgrading, but...
  5. P

Setting date Form format to "l jS F Y - " always results in date being reset to current date on edit

I never saw the Advanced Formats button (might it not be better placed next to the format fields?). Anyway, it seems to fix the problem :) Thanks so much :) But before I make this change to the live site, you say "it seems to not to be working correctly", in what way doesn't it work correctly?
  6. P

Hi, I've come across an annoying bug. If you create a date element, leave everything at their default values except the Form format, which you set to "l jS F Y - " (so you get dates in the form "Sunday 14th December 2014 - "), everything looks as if it working nicely and you can create the...
  7. P

many-to-one relationship deletes linked data on save

My example is simplified to show the problem I am trying to fix i.e that setting Layout->Show_Group=no doesn't work with a many-to-one list. As I have said, I already have a work around: using Layout->Show_Group="Detail View Only" and nixing it from the detail view with CSS. Though it being...
  8. P

[Solved] Even super user can't submit form from frontend

Ok I think I've fixed it. I had forgotten to set the join to be repeatable. I guess that without this, fabrik (or the database) thought the ids should be unique, so it worked if the data I was adding was unique but failed if it wasn't. I guess my local server just sent a warning about this...
  9. P

Are you saying that if I set up a one-to-many relationship, fabrik should automatically set up a many-to-one relationship in the other direction (because it doesn't seem to)? Or are you not understanding that I'm trying to get many-to-one relationships working?
  10. P

I then get: --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Forbidden You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  11. P

I've discovered that though this works in the backend (setting the group to Detail Only View) in the front end this gives the following error when submitting the form: ------------------------------------------------ Forbidden You don't have permission to access /performances/form/2/ on this...
  12. P

Ok the culprit is the join on the list. Created a new list, everything works fine. Added a join to the new list, got the error above. Remove the join everything ok again. The odd thing is that it works fine on my testing server. The test server is running Ubuntu 14.04 the live server is hosted...
  13. P

If I download the site to my testing server with akeeba it works fine. I am now wondering if it did ever work on the live site or if I am misremembering.
  14. P

Hi. I have an odd problem on my live site. When someone tries to submit a one of the forms on the front end (called performances) they get the following error: _____________________ Forbidden You don't have permission to access /edit-performances/form/2/ on this server. ______________________...
  15. P

Sorry for the delay, the notification emails were going into my spam folder :( Here are the settings, the primary keys on both tables are their IDs.
  16. P

Thanks for replying, but this isn't what I'm trying to do nor is there a tutorial about many to one list joins. The problems is with the Show_Group="no" option on the group created by the join. It causes the form to submit empty values for the group (rather than no values), effectively...
  17. P

I think this is a bug with Show_Group="no" as the Performances form works as expected if I set Show_Group="Detail View Only" (though I then have to use css to get rid of the group from the detail view!)
  18. P

Hi, I'm new to fabrik. I've got my one-to-many relations working fine and my many-to-many ones, but am having trouble with many-to-one relationships. My test data consists of two tables:Performances and Shows A performance contains an ID, a Date and is linked to a show with a Show_ID. The...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back