Search results

1. P

Checking if a file has been uploaded in form plugin (Solved)

Hi, I'm trying to store the date a file is uploaded with the file upload element. I'm trying to do this by checking whether a file has been uploaded in a form plugin that is triggered by onBeforProcess thusly: if($formModel->formData['tmm_actors_performances___actors_invoice']!==NULL){...
  2. P

Creating a custom visualisation plugin based on the slideshow one

Hi, I've customized the slideshow visualisation plugin a bit (added the ability to randomize the images, link to a details page, and show a default image if no images exist for it to use) and I was hoping to make it into it's own plugin so my changes don't get overwritten when upgrading, but...
  3. P

Setting date Form format to "l jS F Y - " always results in date being reset to current date on edit

Hi, I've come across an annoying bug. If you create a date element, leave everything at their default values except the Form format, which you set to "l jS F Y - " (so you get dates in the form "Sunday 14th December 2014 - "), everything looks as if it working nicely and you can create the...
  4. P

[Solved] Even super user can't submit form from frontend

Hi. I have an odd problem on my live site. When someone tries to submit a one of the forms on the front end (called performances) they get the following error: _____________________ Forbidden You don't have permission to access /edit-performances/form/2/ on this server. ______________________...
  5. P

many-to-one relationship deletes linked data on save

Hi, I'm new to fabrik. I've got my one-to-many relations working fine and my many-to-many ones, but am having trouble with many-to-one relationships. My test data consists of two tables:Performances and Shows A performance contains an ID, a Date and is linked to a show with a Show_ID. The...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back