Search results

1. amir.hajdar

BUG report

Hello, I've used Fabrik in my project, and I found a bug which prevents a proper display of my web page. I have to use a letter '?' in the label, and whenever I change the Label property to include this letter, the Name property changes it to 'z', and letter '?' to '_' and it is impossible to...
  2. amir.hajdar

Geotagging and googlemap element

Hello, I am having trouble to use exif to get data for googlemap element from a pic that has geotagging data embedded. I am uploading the pic using plugin fileupload. When I'm uploading I don't have options for uploading but only when I click Save, the pic uploads (see attachment fab3). Also...
  3. amir.hajdar

Plugin redirect problems

Hello, I'm having trouble with redirect plugin...basically, I am trying to redirect the user to continue on the next page if (s)he clicks DA (1), and if (s)he clicks NE, I don't want them to continue or I could redirect him/her to HOME page. I tried different combinations (see below), but it...
  4. amir.hajdar

Problems with sql

Hello, I am trying to do some statistics, and created a custom sql in fabrik, but for some reason, it doesn't work. Can you suggest how to debug this? (sql and error is listed below!) [SQL] SELECT Kategorija, sum ( CASE WHEN Status ='NEW' THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS Nove, sum ( CASE WHEN Status...
  5. amir.hajdar

Accessing elements in a list

Hello, I made a list that access a table 'ticket' which is indexed by column ID and list order was set to Descending. If I'm looking through Fabrik interface, it's showing correctly, but when I put a custom link on a form, it shows me first element from the table, and it should be last...
  6. amir.hajdar

Accessing only certain users in a hierarchy

Hello, I have an application that requires a user to submit a document, and then this document needs to be assigned to 1 or more users to edit/update this document. I have defined a hierarchy as such: admin -> sector -> department -> inspector. Admin will assign which sectors will work on...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back