Search results

1. I

variable in URL

I'm sorry, I do not speak English , use google translator , it is difficult to express my problem well. Your reply has allowed me to realize that I can not mix code php and fabrik. I will try to pass the variable directly by url.
  2. I

variable in URL

thanks, but no work for me. im my site: <?php $pagina_anterior = "{$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']}"; $pagina_anterior = substr($pagina_anterior, 40); $pagina_anterior = rawurldecode ($pagina_anterior); echo "<h2> $pagina_anterior </h2>"; //note 1 ?> <p><br><p> {fabrik view=list id=4...
  3. I

variable in URL

Is it possible? href="mysite.php?variable1=var1 and in plugin content {fabrik view=list id=1 table___x1[value][]=$var1} Tank you.
  4. I

Display image

Hello. With code {fabrik view=element list=1 rowid=1 element=list1___img} I link to the image, but what I would like to do is print the image. I would appreciate information on how to do Thank you
  5. I

Filtering Lists Advanced with "OR"

I was obsessed with removing [ ] and that did not work . Thank you .
  6. I

I have followed the manual but does not work me , is the reason to ask for a sample .
  7. I

In a filtering list using the plugin content: {fabrik view=list id=1 table___element=xxxx} result OK but not how to use OR with two different elements {fabrik view=list id=1 table___element=xxxx OR table___other_element=yyyy} result KO Can you answer with an example? Thank you. Sorry...
  8. I

Basic question

thank you very much
  9. I

Basic question

Sorry for my English (google translator) How to include one or more elements in an article? Sorry if it's a very basic question.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back