Search results

1. MaciMac

Link in group intro

Hi guys, Intro and qutro are not displayed in the group in the form. What's the problem?
  2. MaciMac

Number of rows in a list view

That's what I needed. Thanks a lot and greetings
  3. MaciMac

Ok, i know that. I was thinking of using a variable in php code when editing my own default.php file
  4. MaciMac

How do I get the number of rows in a list view? It is not about the total number of rows in the table, only the number displayed, for example, by the use of filters.
  5. MaciMac

Display the "Edit" button depending on the value in a row in the list view

Thank you. But I have another problem. I added the php plugin button to the list as in the image. How to get the id of a specific line that I will choose, eg first? I do not use checkboxes. I want to hit my own button on one particular line and use the id of this line in the php code. And is...
  6. MaciMac

Display the "Edit" button depending on the value in a row in the list view

How to do it? For example, I have an "active" element. At value 0, I would like the "edit" button not displayed.
  7. MaciMac

The User Ajax Example

Hi, Thanks for the quick response attached screenshot
  8. MaciMac

The User Ajax Example

Hey I do not know if I understood it well file form_1.js I put the code: function userExists(myUsername,refocus) { var url = "index.phpoption=com_fabrik&format=raw&task=plugin.userAjax&method=userExists&username=" + myUsername; new Request({url:url, onComplete: function(response) { if (response...
  9. MaciMac

Link open in new window (fileupload element)

In the list (on my site) fileupload is represented by a thumbnail. I want to click the thumbnail and open in a new window. I use this field to store pdf files, not pictures.
  10. MaciMac

Link open in new window (fileupload element)

Greetings. How do to a link in the list view open in a new window? I click a link from the field fileupload and opens in the same window...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back