Search results

1. Lunken

Getting a "504 Gateway Time-out" after migrating to new server [SOLVED]

Hi all I'm trying to migrate a joomla installation with Fabrik (and plotalot) installed using Akeeba backup. The migration itself went ok and the database are ok and after some issues with priviledges regarding locking tables in the database the adminstration of the site does work. However...
  2. Lunken

500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list [SOLVED]

Hi all Upgraded Joomla to 3.4.1 and the Fabrik plugin as well. List works but when I try to alter them i get a 500 error message as follows. If I try to make a new list it fails with the same problem. So... I feel I have destroyed two of my lists and can't get them to work but the lista I...
  3. Lunken

Align images horizontally in lists

Hi all! I wonder how to aline images horizontally in list view. Users can upload 0-5 images per object and when showing these in list view they aline vertically and uses up a lot of space. You can see the example here: http://www.cykelhistoria.meandernatur.se/cykelregister Not being a...
  4. Lunken

Grouping via the URL [SOLVED]

Filtering via the URL is well described in the Wiki at http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/filtering-lists-tables/ How can I in similar way group a list via the URL? If I have a table/list that is gruped by default. Can I reset that grouping through a URL as I can reset a filter using...
  5. Lunken

Icon instead of thumbnail for PDF in list view

Hi all. After spending quite some googling time I might as well throw the question I have to you folks. I try to have a list showing thumbnails of uploaded photos which works as it should. But if a user instead upload a PDF the icon that is shown is broken as in attached image. So, how do...
  6. Lunken

[SOLVED] Entries disappear in view mode but are still shown in edit mode

Newbie here, be warned! I've set up a list with elements and everything has been ok. Somehow (while I messed around) some elements no longer shows in list view or object view mode, but are still seen in edit mode... Any ideas? Se pictures of view and edit mode... the elements Navm?rke and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back