Search results

1. elle

different values in form, database, list and detail

Hi there, step by step I'm going to get the one that I want. Also with your help. Thanks for that! I think my form is working now how I want (some small changes are nessecary). But now, when I save my testing datas, it stores into the database with some different values... And also different...
  2. elle

array in calc element

Hi there, I have a repeated group in my form. In there are four elements, whom doing a db query to get their values per ajax. I think, these four querys make the loading of the site a bit lame. The eval php function looks like this: $geraet = {0_gpa_abrechnung_19_repeat___2_geraet_vk_raw}; $db...
  3. elle

get the id from an element in repeated group

Hi there, I try to call a function in my form_14.js I have to know, wich element of wich repeated line is calling the function. So for testing I wrote in the JS-Tab of the element for the change event a simple: provision(this.id); to get the id from the called element into the function...
  4. elle

Grand total with javascript

Hi everybody, since weeks I try to have a grand total in a group under a repeated group. I tested every code, posted here in the forum, but nothing happens. Even a simplealert(this.id);gives me an "undefined"! I cannot get informations via javascript. I use Mozilla Firefox and Firebug and for...
  5. elle

list view design for a one-column-list

Hi everybody, i my site I have a list, shown per menu link (typ: fabrik list). In the fabrik options (menu edit) I choosed in the option "show in list" only ONE element (logo), to show only one column in the list view of my site. The result is a long list with only a logo - nice, but ugly...
  6. elle

databasejoin from many repeated tables

Hi there, I have another problem in the same project like desribed here: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/where-statement-in-databasejoin.40008/ I want to have a databasejoin element, render as checkbox. It should show me the user names, stored in the joomla users table. But only...
  7. elle

default time without date

Hi there, how is it possible to get a default time in a date element with time selector without having a default date? Just like to see in this screenshot: Thanks for your help! Nice Regards Elle
  8. elle

WHERE statement in databasejoin

Hello everyone, I'm really not fit in MySQL! Really! So please help me to get the right WHERE statement in my databasejoin element. This is may setup: I have a table named "tage", where stored a specific range of days, that is used just like an account. The fields there are: id | date_time |...
  9. elle

cascadingdropdown as checkboxes in many columns

Hi folks, I have a cascadingdropdown, who is rendered as checkbox list. Is there a way to display the results in many columns? Please show me, what to do. Many Thanx Elle
  10. elle

date picker between two dates

Hi there, I have an form with a repeated group. In this repeated group I have a date-field (cal-picker). What I wanna to have is, that the date-picker only allows to pick up dates between the date, who's defined in two date-fields in the unrepeated group. date elements in the unrepeated...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back