Search results

1. edthenet

Community Builder Plugin Errors

Did you ever fix this problem. I have the same one now
  2. edthenet

YesNo field clickable in a listview

Is it possible to make a YesNo field clickable in a listview so that i can change the value without opening the edit-form?
  3. edthenet

Content E-mail plug-in

Correction: I have now added an new PHP file with the following content and this is functioning: <?php // No direct access defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); $titleofthevena = 'This is an example'; echo '{content}'; echo '<br/><p>The following title is used <strong>'; echo...
  4. edthenet

Content E-mail plug-in

This problem also seems to occur with my application. When i select an article to use as email base, all goes well. But when i use the message text field in combination with {content} or {template} empty mails are send. Also when i use a PHP template nothing will be added to the e-mail. Even...
  5. edthenet

Email challenge

Thanks, with this information i will get to a solution.
  6. edthenet

Email challenge

Could you help me with an example of the php code needed.
  7. edthenet

Email challenge

I have a database with sort of a marketplace. All marketplaceitems are in one table It is possible to place a reaction on a marketplaceitem. These reactions are placed in a second table witch has a databasejoin field to an id of the corresponding marketplaceitem. When a reaction is send i want...
  8. edthenet

Where are the exclusive downloads

I don't see Any difference when i am logged in or not.
  9. edthenet

Password strength indicator not functioning

I have set the <div class="control-group fabrikElementContainer plg-password fb_el_vena_deelnemers___wachtwoord span12">.....</div> arround the password element and now all is functioning fine. Thanks everybody.
  10. edthenet

What i do'n understand is that the userform custom template is mainly a copy of the bootstrap template. I only set some fields manually on the right place. Is something missing?
  11. edthenet

I have a very straight forward Joomla 3.4 website with Fabrik 3.3.2 installed. On a form a have a used a password form element The password strength indicator is not functioning at all. I have read somewhere else on this forum that some other plugins may be disturbing the functionality, but is...
  12. edthenet

On this page http://fabrikar.com/subscribe it is saying that as if i subscribe i get exclusive downloads. I am a paying member, but the exclusive downloads are nowhere to be found.
  13. edthenet

Birthday element not showing data in edit modus

Thanks Jaanus for Fix and for the mega fast repsonse
  14. edthenet

Birthday element not showing data in edit modus

I have a birthday element on a form. When i add a new record the data is saved OK. But when i go back to this record and try to edit it, all the other data is prefilled, but the birthday element is empty. What am i doing wrong?
  15. edthenet

I am a member, but i can not seem te find the exclusive downloads
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back