Search results

1. mambanero

Where condition in cascadingdropdown element

Hi, i have to filter my cascadingdropdown element with an instance sql WHERE. My question is: can i compare two element of differents tables? For exemple If i have two tables (persons, subscription) and the elements malefemale.persons and malefemale.subscription can i use in WHERE box an...
  2. mambanero

How download modules...

i try it, thanks. But for having statistics in frontend, witch type of module (if it exists) i can use?
  3. mambanero

How download modules...

Thanks troester bur my versio is yet the last version... i need this modules
  4. mambanero

How download modules...

Thank you The problem is this: i can't find the right download of fabrik modules for 3.2 version, also in GitHub website Can you help me? Thanks
  5. mambanero

How download modules...

Hi, how can i download the modules like Quick-icon Administration module for Joomla 3.x? Is it possible?
  6. mambanero

Hide element in detail view

So the detail view is only based on setting access to the website (access joomla! levels?)?
  7. mambanero

Friendly bump... I try to explain better... I set "not list view" in elements settinf (for example calc element to have fullname from firstname and lastname). So i want to see it in detail view (in the details of the record stored) but not in form view (because it is auto filled). What kind of...
  8. mambanero

Hi can i to hide some elements in the details view but not in the form view? I have yet set "disable in list view" form the settings of the element but without result... Mauro
  9. mambanero

Change row background color with condition tricks.

Thanks so much I try to have a warning message (cell color or incon warning) in list view in the case the date is exipred. Can you help me?
  10. mambanero

Compare element date and warning message

Finally i have understood the real application of this plugin. But my need is to show a warning message in list view: it's possible?
  11. mambanero

I set the validation plugin how in the attached image where scaduto=expired (translation to IT-EN) "data di oggi"= Today It seems the validation plugin doesn't do anytihig or, propably, i set worng settings. Can you help me?
  12. mambanero

I have not set validation settings because i don't understend the type of setting to insert to... I have to compare two dates, today vs medical certificate, and if the medical certificate is expire, i need to indicate this whit a warning in list view (like red text or, better, warning icon...) I...
  13. mambanero

Nobody can help me? Thanks in advance
  14. mambanero

Hide element after condition

Hi, in list view appear the group hide with the JS condition. There is possibility to hide this group in the list view (where the field elements are, of course, empty)?
  15. mambanero

Dear Troester, it seems it works... ;) sorry... But last question: where i can find some example of JS Event or the mining of?
  16. mambanero

it doesn't works...
  17. mambanero

i will try, thanks What i have to select for "event JS" ?
  18. mambanero

Hi, i'm trying to compare two dates of the same table (submission and medical_certificate) whit validation plugin greaterorlessthan end to obtain a warning message (icon or red text) whitout success. Can you help me? Thanks
  19. mambanero

Hi all, i have an element yesno and i would like to conditionate another element in the same table (or form). i.e. minore_element (yesno) with value 1 has to hide the tutore_element I have to use some code php? Thanks Mauro
  20. mambanero

validation isgreaterorlessthan for date element

Hi, i try me too to use this validation plugin but without result... I have an element "submission date" (setting is "today") and i would to compare this element with another date (where i checked the isgraterorlessthen plugin) Where i'm doing wrong? Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back