Search results

1. L

googlemap element and input values filled by php

Hugh it works !!! Thank you.
  2. L

Hello my subscription expired in the next days and none of my problems have been resolved.
  3. L

When you look at my site for another problem can you see this problem at the same time please ?
  4. L

how to have Count below google map visualisation

Hello Hugh have you look to my site ?
  5. L

Ok Hugh I've fill information for my site. Take attention to the notes. If you need more say me.
  6. L

Yes Hugh as you can see in the joined picture.
  7. L

Hello I've modified viz_1.js in /components/com_fabrik/js like this with no more success : Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.viz.googlemap.ajax.refresh', function(viz) { var url = "index.php?option=com_fabrik&format=raw&task=plugin.userAjax; new Ajax(url,{data{method:'countannonces'} }...
  8. L

nobody have done this ?
  9. L

Hugh, I need more help : I've replaced googlemap.js and googlemap-min.js with the code of the link in the github. I've created user_ajax.php with this code : class UserAjax { public function countannonces() { $db = FabrikWorker::getDbo(); $query =...
  10. L

Thanks Hugh i will test it and I comme back if i need help. lballard
  11. L

Nobody to give me a solution ?
  12. L

Hello In a form that you can see in a joined picture, I've input fields that are filled by values of the joomla profile with a code like this : profile = JUserHelper::getProfile($user->id); $city = $profile->profile['city']; return $city; This fieds are used by a googlemap element to geocoding...
  13. L

Hello I have made a google map visualization and put on a article the below code : {fabrik view=visualization id=1} Il y a <?php $db =JFactory::getDBO(); $query1='SELECT count(id) FROM `fd_annonces` WHERE `date_dep_jusquau`>=date(now()) AND `visibilite` = 1'; $db->setQuery($query1); $count =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back