Search results

1. O

Issue paypal form plugin

Yes I am returning 'ok'. And on my Fabrik table: Also I was wondering if I can update a form element value after payment with another value using the php file ?
  2. O

Issue paypal form plugin

Hello, I noticed that when I use aa IPN php file. The IPN Elements are not updated in my database. But when I don't use an IPN php file, my elements are stored correctly. I used the IPN example php file and I added email sending to it (that works). Can you please help? 1- Do I need to add...
  3. O

Paypal form plugin issue

Hi Hugh, I apreciate your quick response. I am in Canada and I am using the last hitgub update. I checked the fabrik_log and everytime I make a transaction, two lines (message types) are added to the Fabrik Log. The fabrik.paypal.onAfterProcess and the form.paypal.ipnfailure.set_list_empty I...
  4. O

Paypal form plugin issue

But there is an issue here. The IPN is not working. The return message too whatever I type, it doesn't show up in the return page....
  5. O

Paypal form plugin issue

I was trying the plugin but it doesn't save the IPN informations after payment in my database. and the IPN document is not used. I would like to send customized emails after the payment to the payer email and to someone else's email. Can you help me setup the IPN. Why is it not working?
  6. O

Integrate Paypal 3D secure pro with Fabrik

Ok, no problem
  7. O

Paypal form plugin issue

Thank you hugh! I've a last question: How can I show taxes using the paypal plugin? I tried using the business account in paypal but it doesn't show the tax in my paypal form.... Also, do you have an idea about how I can transfer money from paypal to someone automatically? Do I need to send...
  8. O

Paypal form plugin issue

Hi, I created 3 paypal form plugin that run depending on a value. If value=A then paypal plugin A runs. I put my 3 plugins at the bottom of my plugins list in my form. But they are not working properly. Also FYI, I want to run the plugins from the edit (there is an element which value can be...
  9. O

Integrate Paypal 3D secure pro with Fabrik

Hello, I would like to integrate Paypal 3D secure PRO with my Fabrik forms. I used and configured the paypal plugin but I want to know how I can integrate the PRO as I assume the paypal form plugin is not the pro.
  10. O

Sen email after paiement completed paypal

Hi I would like to know how I can send emails containing fabrik data (any element of my choice) using the paypal form plugin Thanks
  11. O

Update user element on formload

Hello, Is there a way to use the form PHPH plugin to update a user element based on the user looking at the form onload? I know that you can update the user element on edit by flaggint the edit square but this doesnt do my job, i want to update on form load... Thanks very much
  12. O

Paypal form plugin redirect home page Paypal

Paypal form plugin redirect home page Paypal. I've everything set up like in the screencast video and an account facilitator in PAYPAL
  13. O

Element - Editable by Author only

No one to help?
  14. O

Form redirect plugin New/Edit issue

Fine.
  15. O

Oh. I think this is not a rough work as it is availale on list view?
  16. O

No one for this?
  17. O

I think this is trivial for some of you but I just want to know how I can make an element editable by only the author of the form?...
  18. O

I added 2 redirect plugin to my form, one for EDIT and one for NEW. I didn't put any redirect URL (left blank) but I put 2 thanks messages. When I create a new form or I edit one, I got redirected to the page...
  19. O

Autocomplete field powered by google map

I have a different problem ... The redirect plugin is not working. I have 2 plugins for my forms, one for new and one for edit but when I fill new form, the redirect plugin shows me both messages on new but works fine on Edit. Can you help me please?
  20. O

Autocomplete field powered by google map

That Finally works. Thank you very much.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back