Search results

1. O

Issue paypal form plugin

Hello, I noticed that when I use aa IPN php file. The IPN Elements are not updated in my database. But when I don't use an IPN php file, my elements are stored correctly. I used the IPN example php file and I added email sending to it (that works). Can you please help? 1- Do I need to add...
  2. O

Paypal form plugin issue

Hi, I created 3 paypal form plugin that run depending on a value. If value=A then paypal plugin A runs. I put my 3 plugins at the bottom of my plugins list in my form. But they are not working properly. Also FYI, I want to run the plugins from the edit (there is an element which value can be...
  3. O

Integrate Paypal 3D secure pro with Fabrik

Hello, I would like to integrate Paypal 3D secure PRO with my Fabrik forms. I used and configured the paypal plugin but I want to know how I can integrate the PRO as I assume the paypal form plugin is not the pro.
  4. O

Sen email after paiement completed paypal

Hi I would like to know how I can send emails containing fabrik data (any element of my choice) using the paypal form plugin Thanks
  5. O

Update user element on formload

Hello, Is there a way to use the form PHPH plugin to update a user element based on the user looking at the form onload? I know that you can update the user element on edit by flaggint the edit square but this doesnt do my job, i want to update on form load... Thanks very much
  6. O

Paypal form plugin redirect home page Paypal

Paypal form plugin redirect home page Paypal. I've everything set up like in the screencast video and an account facilitator in PAYPAL
  7. O

Element - Editable by Author only

I think this is trivial for some of you but I just want to know how I can make an element editable by only the author of the form?...
  8. O

Form redirect plugin New/Edit issue

I added 2 redirect plugin to my form, one for EDIT and one for NEW. I didn't put any redirect URL (left blank) but I put 2 thanks messages. When I create a new form or I edit one, I got redirected to the page...
  9. O

Autocomplete field powered by google map

Hi, How can i have an Autocomplete field powered by google map? Is this possible?
  10. O

Bootstrap template with Uber joomlart template

Hi, Fabrik is not displaying well (Lists, navigation,.). Labels disapearing with my tempalte. I created a folder com_fabrik under /templates/template_name/html/layouts/ and Put https://github.com/Fabrik/bootstrap3-jlayouts but it's still not working..
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back