Search results

1. Stranger

Showing or Hiding a Field Based on Dropdown Choice of another Field

What I want to do is simple. Based on the choice made on a dropdown field (e.g., country: 1. USA or 2.Canada) I would like to show the relevant address field (zip code for USA or postal code for Canada) and hide the irrelevant one. I researched old posts and I think the following post is the...
  2. Stranger

View Code not Working in Redirect

I have a list embedded into a Joomla! article using simple {fabrik view=list id=1} code which works fine when access level to that article is public. But when I restrict access to a certain user group and use a redirect from the login form to that article, the code shows simply as text (i.e...
  3. Stranger

Error After Updating to Fabrik 3.4

I updated to Fabrik 3.4 using Joomla Extensions>Update and now I get the following error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method FabrikString::filteredIp() in .../public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/ip/ip.php on line 137 Please note that I am running the latest Joomla version (3.4.8). Any help...
  4. Stranger

Cascading Dropdown List Not Populating

This is my first time working with Fabrik's cascading dropdown element. The cascading dropdown list is not populating from the database table, as I expect it should, for some reason. I have spent a couple of days poring over the problem and reviewing old threads and tutorials to no avail. The...
  5. Stranger

Variable Input Mask?

I have a little problem which is more of an academic curiosity at this point than anything else, since there are ways around it. But I would like to know whether it can be done. On a form I have address details which could be from either the USA or Canada (with more countries to be added soon...
  6. Stranger

On Fabrik Installation

I am new to Fabrik. I have already checked similar threads but have a few points that I need to clear up before I start using Fabrik. I am running Joomla! 3 and have recently downloaded Fabrik 3.2 from the JED. I haven't updated from GitHub because, for a start, I am not sure that there has...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back