Search results

1. K

How do I show/hide groups based on a drop down selection?

I am using the JS code, posted at the top of this and modified accordingly. The following is the code used in the JS field in my dropdown element called product_type. This is published and event type is set to changed. //get the current value of the product_type drop down var v =...
  2. K

Is It Possible - Automated Emails

Damn, I was looking in the wrong place. Thanks for the link, appreciated.
  3. K

Is It Possible - Automated Emails

Hi team, Just wondered if it is at all possible to to automate sending a predefined email at a pre-specified time. Scenario. A Form collects product data, such as serial number and hardware or software expiry dates, logged against a specific Joomla user. An email sent to them in say 11...
  4. K

PDF for Detail View

Is there anyway to create a PDF from an individual item in the details view? Imagine you have a form that collects say, calibration data or registrations. In the list view, the PDF icon prints only the table data. If you view an individual details page, it would be great to be able to create a...
  5. K

join two database

I did something similar Create a Form/List and Elements for your Supplier table. Create a Form/List and Elements for Products table. Make sure you have a relations ship, such as Supplier Name. For Suppliers, I used the tabbed view template, create a Products group, then duplicated some of the...
  6. K

Missing Icons

OK, tested my version of fabrik-icon.php which worked. PR has been submitted. Simon
  7. K

Missing Icons

Hi Thanks for that information, that has helped a great deal and confirm it works on Joomlart Magz II template. One thing I have found though, in the fabrikActions form-actions the next and previous icons do not appear. Looking at the classes, fa fa-next and fa fa-previous are called, which are...
  8. K

Missing Icons

Dude, My heart goes out to you guys!! I do feel sorry that you have to deal with all of that junk too. Appreciate the link, I will work through it then let you know what I have that you maybe able to use.
  9. K

Missing Icons

Hi Team, I see that this has been brought up in previous versions, but I have an icon issue I would like to resolve. Joomla 3.4.8, Fabrik 3.4.2 with Joomlart Magz II template. All icons in the front end are not being displayed. For example, in list view, the edit button html is output as: <a...
  10. K

Fabrik + Barcodes

I have read some forum posts about being able to use bar code scanners as an input method and just wanted to confirm that this is possible, as I have just set this up and tested, using Fabrik 3.2. A generic USB barcode scanner was purchased and plugged into a Windows based PC. A new form was...
  11. K

DBJoin Question

I have been searching the forums for possible similar information on similar topics, but not found anything, so apologise if this has been addressed. I have 1 form containing 2 standard fields to allow a combination to be selected such as Select A | Select B ID1...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back