Search results

1. ldesousa

SQL with custom SELECT in Chart or Fusionchart: Is that possible?

Thanks Hugh. I tried with a "MySQL View" and a list from the view, but both plugins (Chart and FusionChart) cause an error "500: Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Statistics". In phpmyadmin list looks good and I can display graphics within phpmyadmin but I can not find the...
  2. ldesousa

SQL with custom SELECT in Chart or Fusionchart: Is that possible?

Hello, I need to make a custom SQL query with SELECT to include options COUNT, CASE, WHEN, etc. I'm trying Chart and FusionChart but both only offer the WHERE option. I want to do the following SQL: SELECT CASE WHEN `categoria_actual_docente`='Instructor' THEN 'Instructor' WHEN...
  3. ldesousa

Repeatable group always repeats values of radiobutton and fileupload elements

A fact that may be important to fix the problem: fileupload and radiobutton (without default option) always repeat the values of the first group, even the user has added others groups before
  4. ldesousa

Thanks Hugh. I had not selected a default in the radiobutton item and you are right, when there is a default the new group does not repeat the value of the previous group. In the application I'm developing, I prefer the radiobutton element initially appears without a default option but can leave...
  5. ldesousa

Hi!. I have a repeatable group with several fields. The group has elements of type textarea, field, radiobutton (Button group = YES) and fileupload. "Copy values" is set to NO. When users adds a new group, field and textarea are empty but radiobutton and fileupload repeat the previous values. If...
  6. ldesousa

Weekly Class schedule: how to do it?

Hello. I need to make a form for registered users to submit their weekly class schedule. I want the form is displayed as a table where the columns are the days of the week and the rows are the times of day, such as typical printed class schedules. Any ideas? Thanks in advance Luis
  7. ldesousa

Cascadingdropdown: How to change the alphabetical order of options?

Excuse me Troester. Your proposal works perfectly. I had made a syntax error. Cheers
  8. ldesousa

Nope. Strangely my mysql table isn't sorted by id. I must comment that the list is huge and I imported a CSV file to load data. I had to do it twice because the first time the file was flawed. When I imported the file a second time, the table wasn't loaded ordered by id. That I did not...
  9. ldesousa

I tried both ways (with or without quotes) but the result is the same. I think your proposal cancels the order established in the line 877 of the file cascadingdropdown.php ($orderBy = 'text') but does not establish a new order
  10. ldesousa

Thanks Troester. I tried what you suggest (1=1 ORDER BY '{thistable}.id' DESC), but options appear in the order found in mysql table, that is, they do not get ordered by id or any other column of the table. I can get the list ordered by id changing a small sentence in the cascadingdropdown.php...
  11. ldesousa

Hi!. I have a list created with cascadingdropdown element. I need options listed in the order as they were stored, but they appear in alphabetical order. How I can fix this? Regards.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back