Search results

1. ldesousa

SQL with custom SELECT in Chart or Fusionchart: Is that possible?

Hello, I need to make a custom SQL query with SELECT to include options COUNT, CASE, WHEN, etc. I'm trying Chart and FusionChart but both only offer the WHERE option. I want to do the following SQL: SELECT CASE WHEN `categoria_actual_docente`='Instructor' THEN 'Instructor' WHEN...
  2. ldesousa

Repeatable group always repeats values of radiobutton and fileupload elements

Hi!. I have a repeatable group with several fields. The group has elements of type textarea, field, radiobutton (Button group = YES) and fileupload. "Copy values" is set to NO. When users adds a new group, field and textarea are empty but radiobutton and fileupload repeat the previous values. If...
  3. ldesousa

Weekly Class schedule: how to do it?

Hello. I need to make a form for registered users to submit their weekly class schedule. I want the form is displayed as a table where the columns are the days of the week and the rows are the times of day, such as typical printed class schedules. Any ideas? Thanks in advance Luis
  4. ldesousa

Cascadingdropdown: How to change the alphabetical order of options?

Hi!. I have a list created with cascadingdropdown element. I need options listed in the order as they were stored, but they appear in alphabetical order. How I can fix this? Regards.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back