Search results

1. keith21

pre filters

Hi guys I am trying to get a pre filter to work on user groups. Under value I have placed my query and Type set to Query. The table is a repeat in the db hence me using a inner join to link the table. sin_action ->Field is ID condition IN Value SELECT r.id from sin_actions_repeat_taskvisibleto...
  2. keith21

php eval problem

Hugh Your a legend, thanks for the explanation. Thanks Keith
  3. keith21

php eval problem

Hi How can I output the username - name, the code below only outputs the username. $currentstatus = '{sin_actions___currentStatus}'; $users = JFactory::getUser()->get('id'); $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $queryUsername = "SELECT username,name FROM sin_users WHERE id = $users"...
  4. keith21

Database selection

I am using database join, under data -> contact label = {thistable}.title,' - ',(SELECT DISTINCT sin_prid.singlelineaddress FROM sin_prid WHERE sin_prid.prid = {thistable}.title) and data where = where {thistable}.parent_id = '3' AND title NOT LIKE '%Editor(View_Edit)%'
  5. keith21

Database selection

Not to worry I have fixed it now. Thanks Keith
  6. keith21

Database selection

Its a dropdown with multi selection. It works fine without the juser plugin, but as soon as I add the juser plugin it fails to show the multi selected items on edit mode. I guess that the juser plugins does not work when you have more than one group selected. It seems to only select one item...
  7. keith21

Database selection

Hi hugh I need to have it as a dropdown list linked to the juser plugin. Can you guide me to where I can make the changes and what file? Thanks Keith
  8. keith21

Database selection

HI Hugh Any idea when the multi group thing will be sorted on juser plugin? Thanks Keith
  9. keith21

Calc Element Bug

That works. Much appreciated. Keith
  10. keith21

Calc Element Bug

Hi guys I have a cal element to calc a address on a single line. The code works fine on the Form view, does as it should. But for some reason any items saved in the database show up in list view on the top. Its really strange, its concatenating all single line addresses into one. This only does...
  11. keith21

Database selection

Hi Hugh Did you manage to look at this over the weekend ? Thanks
  12. keith21

Database selection

That is brilliant. Thanks
  13. keith21

Database selection

So I found out what the issue was. As soon as I use the JUser plugin for Forms and select Property(PRID) field as the User group field, it does not retrieve the record. So I'm guessing that plugin has the issue. I have added some pics.
  14. keith21

Database selection

I have joined a table called sin_prid to joomla usergroups table. The reason for doing this is to add groups to users. I can make a selection and it add it to the table correctly, only on edit it does not select groups.
  15. keith21

Database selection

PRID is a property table, with property information. The prid table is joined to the usergroups table on title. I am using a the dropdown element. Thanks Keith
  16. keith21

Database selection

Hi I have joined fabrik table with joomla groups table. I can create new records perfectly fine. Although when I open that record it does not show the multi selection off groups. Database shows that is has more than one group imputed. This is code i have used: $db = JFactory::getDbo()...
  17. keith21

form css

Thanks Hugh That worked. Thanks
  18. keith21

form css

Hi Is it possible to style a radio button for my form view. I like to add an image for every value. I have this at the moment, was trying to put a border to start off with but it does not work. #form_1 #sin_prbi___ActiveStatus fabrikgrid_prbi_as_notset { border: 10px solid red; }
  19. keith21

error when opening a database record.

Hi I keep getting this error every time I open a record saved in the DB. JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 4 I am using the fabrik jUser form plugin. How can I get rid off this error message. Thanks Keith
  20. keith21

Multi Select

Thanks Hugh
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back