Search results

1. P

Problem with internet explorer

OK. Thanks. I'll test it with Protostar.
  2. P

I've solved the problem for the first section. There was some wrong javascript code I had set in the Javascript plugin. I think that the problem with the check box is because I want to set it as read only. My code is $('fabrik_ANAIND___cotisation').set('disabled', true); In Firefox it has no...
  3. P

Hi, I've created a fabrik form here : http://www.votreparticipationadelavaleur.fr/vpv-anamaaf/anamaaf-adhesion-individuelle If I submit the form without filling any field in Internet Explorer : the first section "Vos coordonn?es et informations professionnelles" disappear the checkbox...
  4. P

Placeholder in element value with javascript

It's exactly what I needed. Thanks a lot. I've just added [0] after ['tablename___radiobutton_raw'] because var_dump($emailData);exit; returned ["tablename___radiobutton_raw"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(3) "yes" } so my code is : if ($emailData['tablename___radiobutton'] [0] == 'yes') { echo...
  5. P

Yes it's table_name___id, sorry. I want to show the message in the notification e-mail. So, as the table_name___id won't have value until the form is submitted, can I write php code in my php email template which will get and display these element values?
  6. P

Thanks Hugh, It works great. Now I want to add the element id after el3 but it doesn't show. Why? if(this.getValue() == 'value_of_radiobutton'){ var form = Fabrik.getBlock('form_X'); var el2 = form.formElements.get('table_name___2nd_element_name'); var el3 =...
  7. P

Hi, I have a radiobutton which set the value of a 2nd element depending on the radiobutton value. It works fine but I'm trying to add a placeholder of a 3rd element in the 2nd element value with javascript code but it doesn't work. My code is : if(this.getValue() == 'value_of_radiobutton'){...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back