2. J

Google Map and Captcha not showing on some templates

jQuery JavaScript Library v2.1.0
  3. J

the problem after removing the line is that the slider wont work
  4. J

got it, i removed this line and the map works <!--<script src="<?php echo 'templates/' . $this->template . '/js/foundation.min.js'; ?>"></script> !--> but still captcha is not working. this is also true to register new users form. that's why i use a different plugin for captcha in the register...
  5. J

hi it's now accessible. i have just updated my package from github a while ago ... tnx
  6. J

hi, i've done updating and double checked if updated .. i think this is the line added public function onAfterRender() { // Could be component was unistalled but not the plugin if (!class_exists('FabrikString')) { return; } $script =...
  7. J

i tried disabling this line in the index.php $doc->addScript('templates/' . $this->template . '/js/vendor/modernizr.js', 'text/javascript'); i also found out that another inline script loads it: <head> <jdoc:include type="head" /> <meta charset="utf-8" /> <meta name="viewport"...
  8. J

ohh got it, maybe this custom.modernizr.js files which is inside my template folder ... /* Modernizr 2.6.2 (Custom Build) | MIT & BSD * Build: http://modernizr.com/download/#-inlinesvg-svg-svgclippaths-touch-shiv-mq-cssclasses-teststyles-prefixes-ie8compat-load */
  9. J

hi, thanks for the quick response to my issue. i don't have "modernizr" plugin installed. but anyway, i'm hoping for future fix. thanks a lot, and fabrik is a great and powerful extension for joomla. :)
  10. J

hi, here's the link: i am not allowed to post a link here, forum policy i think regarding minimum requirements, 103.5.5.202/devtest1/homepage/contact-us.html and navigate to contact us .. thanks a lot
  11. J

Hi i'm using custom template on joomla 3.3.6 ... I've been stocked with this problem on Google map and captcha not showing on the frontend ... i've been searching google for answers but i can't find one. i have tried with other templates and it works fine. but not in the template i'm using...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back