Search results

1. d.bergonzi

Multiselection filter and wrong CSV export

Hi All... I have a serious problem with the export of csv file when using a multi-select filter. The purifier works fine in the list view. But when I export the .csv file, the files I find only one of the selected values in the filter. This error the response using the latest version of fabrik...
  2. d.bergonzi

Fixed table headers

Thanks for your precious support. Unfortunately this time seems not to work, at all. I did add the class fabrikNavContainer, changed all the TABELID but the only thing to work is the CSS. Don't get why, the page load very slowly but the table remain the same except for the CSS. Any...
  3. d.bergonzi

Fixed table headers

I am sorry I did not give you all the info before. Actually with the jquery plugin I tried to use (jquery.stickytableheaders.js) everything is displayed terrific, but unfortunately the filter search in the header does not work, it would be terrific to find a way to fix that. By the way thank a...
  4. d.bergonzi

Fabrik and jquery conflict

Dear Bauer, I did not give up on you at all, I just didn't see your last post on the other discussion so I tried another way, here is my reply. Thanks! http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/fixed-table-headers.39924/page-2
  5. d.bergonzi

Fixed table headers

Dear Buer, I did try you last code updated on Update 4/30/2015 and it's very good but I still have a couple of issue, first the width of columns below the header changes when scrolling down as you can see in screenshot 2 (I had this issue before with the first code you posted) and finally when...
  6. d.bergonzi

Fixed table headers

For an upgrade of this type my company is willing to pay !!! ;)
  7. d.bergonzi

Fixed table headers

ok for solution..... I think that with easy modification on CSS the layout work corretctly.......but.......i have an other question...:) But.....you think you can also block the part related to option list (add ... clear filter group .... ..... etc .... etc ....) .....? .......I would also...
  8. d.bergonzi

Button in list......and

Oh......ok....... I have a particular situation :eek: The fabrik list is called on article with "content plugin"......this is for my particular needs graphic.... This plug in use "ajax" and from what I understand you can not exclude. When i try to coll fabrik list direct (in menu)in plug in...
  9. d.bergonzi

Button in list......and

Thanks Bauer....:) This code work on php list plugin?.....i have already tried this solution but nothing happens. $app = JFactory::getApplication(); $menu = 'master-ordini-di-acquisto'; $msg = 'OK!'; $app->redirect($menu, $msg, $msgType='message'); where (for this case)...
  10. d.bergonzi

Button in list......and

frendly.....b :)
  11. d.bergonzi

Fabrik and jquery conflict

Hi, I needed to stick my table header so I used this jquery plugin stickytableheaders.js actually I tried with several plugins but the result is pretty much always the same. Everything seems to be ok except for one function, I do have a search filter on my fabrik list which should load a new...
  12. d.bergonzi

"No records available for CSV export" with advanced search

Sorry i have indicated wrong date format. for my list i use a tipical standard date formad "d/m/Y" (without space)..........but plugin still waits long time.........work correctly only when i use Y-m-d...... I have some hope of solving the problem?
  13. d.bergonzi

"No records available for CSV export" with advanced search

you're right cheese. ;) and I think that will be possible in the short to ask a paid support. More of the same, however, I noticed that the filter does not work (not only advanced filter) when I change the display format given by "Ymd" to "d / m / Y" ........ when I download the csv page waits...
  14. d.bergonzi

fabrikant.....

fabrikant.....
  15. d.bergonzi

Button in list......and

Yes.....correct. I need to redirect to another page/list to show different data...
  16. d.bergonzi

Button in list......and

Hi Guys, I hope to be sufficiently short and clear... I need to include in the list a button that, when clicked, will allow me to perform: operation on db (any operation .... is not an inquiry now)... call specific fabrik-list ... different record can call different operation on db or fabrik...
  17. d.bergonzi

Fixed table headers

Little by little I'm getting there. o_O Only I do not think that the problem is transparency (not only). If you know, in addition to the overlap, the columns are also slightly shifted to the right ....... causing a misalignment of the data. But at this point I think it is better to delegate...
  18. d.bergonzi

Fixed table headers

Oh...ok.....changing file naming list_36.js......javascript load correctly..... in attacch the result before and after down scrolling.... :( ....... Furthermore there is also the possibility of fixing options (clear filter ... for Insert new item ... etc ...)?
  19. d.bergonzi

Fixed table headers

....i have founded in firebug the id table.....(se attach)..... ....then.....code in "/components/com_fabrik/jsanagrafica_noleggiatori_36.js"........but.....:(.....nothing.......where am I wrong? jQuery(document).ready(function(){ window.headerHeight = jQuery("table#list_36_com_fabrik_36...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back