Search results

1. J

How to Solve Fabrik PDF and Phoca PDF clash

Hi there, After much investigating, finally I'd managed to find the solution to this issue. Both components need the following file in the joomla site to render pdf i.e. joomlasite/libraries/joomla/document/pdf/pdf.php This is where the clash happens because Phoca PDF will write/overwrite...
  2. J

How to trigger cron manually using URL?

Ok... how to capture if it's button1, button2, etc? I guess the code should be in 'onAfterProcess' ? And how to echo on the screen after my PHP switch? Also, how do I alter the message "Message Record added/updated" Please excuse me... I'm really new at this :(
  3. J

I need to create a page whereby there are display title, text and several buttons. Each buttons has it's own PHP script. How can I do that with Fabrik?
  4. J

Hi troester, I think you are referring me to ... "Require query string - if set to yes then the plugin will only run if the page's URL contains the querystring 'fabrik_cron=1'. Useful to stop processor intensive queries running when a browser requests a page, whilst still allowing server cron...
  5. J

Hello there, I have some PHP cron which I want to trigger manually via URL. I will assign this URL to a button link on the frontend. May I know the URL format to do so? Thank you!
  6. J

Calc Element - How to save in db using php events plugin

Hi there, I have a calc element whereby the value is displayed in a list by 'calculating' from other columns/elements. I'd noticed that the calc element is not saved into the db; it is merely displayed each time the list is displayed. May I know how to save the calc element into the db when...
  7. J

How to do a SUM on a column

Ok I'd found it under Elements > List view settings > Calculations But how do I just display the SUM without the separate rows? Just group by ID and the SUM
  8. J

How to do a SUM on a column

Hi there, I want to do a SUM of numeral data in a column. How do I do that? i.e. I have rows of records with repeating IDs which can be grouped by the ID. There's another numeral column which I want to SUM and group according to IDs
  9. J

Visualization : Radar Chart possible?

Hi there, I'm new to Fabrik. Would like to know which plugin and chart do I use to create a Radar Chart based on table data?
  10. J

Joomla 3.4 update broke Fabrik backend

Thanz for the quick reply... that solved it. The version numbers not incremented tho
  11. J

Joomla 3.4 update broke Fabrik backend

Hello there, I'd just updated my test site from Joomla 3.3.6 to 3.4 All seems well until I tried to edit or update list, group and element. There may be other issues, I'm not sure. Hope you guys can check it out and release a new update for Fabrik
  12. J

Calc Element - How to Prevent Column from created in table

Hi there, I'm creating a list from joined existing tables of other components. I have a calc element that displays data after some 'calculation' from the other tables' column. Now, I don't need to store the value in the calc element since it is calculated each time the list is loaded. How do I...
  13. J

Is this vulnerability solved?

That's a relief! I really like Fabrik!
  14. J

Is this vulnerability solved?

Hi there, I'd just started using Fabrik and think it's an excellent and powerful extension. Well done! However, I'd found this video on youtube about fabrik's vulnerability. So am wondering if this has been solved and plugged?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back