Search results

1. quantility

Site compromised via plugin.pluginAjax

Suddenly yesterday a file "index.html" was created in my root folder by the fabrik plugin with the content "Nothing to see here. Move along. This file was created by Fabrik, etc...". I don't have any form with upload element. I know this happen when we have a wrong upload folder path. And i see...
  2. quantility

Save multi form data on first "next" button click

Thanks mirceat, I have tried, but I see only data retain in fields in "browser", my target is that after clicking the "next" button I can see the row in fabrik list...
  3. quantility

Save multi form data on first "next" button click

Hi to all. I have a multi page form with 5 pages. Important data that i want to collect are in the first page/group of this form. In the other pages/groups i have not so important data to collect, if the user does not fill those fields after the first page, it is not a problem. I know that i...
  4. quantility

Get and set values in a multi page form with Fabrik 3.3.1

Oh Cheesegrits i have solved! Thanks for rapid response... configuratore___costruzione_passo2 is a radio button, so i have to use "click" as event. And then i have dato3.update('datovalue') that is wrong... i have to use dato3.update(datovalue) otherwise i see "datovalue" like a string :-)...
  5. quantility

Get and set values in a multi page form with Fabrik 3.3.1

I'm trying a lot of code that i see in Wiki and Forum, but i'm not able to find a "complete" solution... I have a form with 4 groups in multi page. I have a radiobutton in group 2 and a field (only readable) in group 3. My goal is, when i change from page 2 to page 3, to have the field in...
  6. quantility

Administrator: in List View the fabrik toolbar is empty

I trying to use Quick Icon ;) Then i see this post from January 2014 http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/close-button-fabrik-lists-view-data.37169/ But the user, like me, has not seen a good benefit about the Quick-icon Administration module for solve this little User Interface bug...
  7. quantility

Troester i have reported a bug, your solution is not for this problem. in this file administrator/components/com_fabrik/views/lists/view.html.php or in this file administrator/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.html.php the protected function addToolbar() is not called for the task...
  8. quantility

Thank cheesegrits for the hint, here is the link http://screencast.com/t/7XrPpa0FF (with Jing the same video is 10MB :confused: my video only 1MB, sorry) It is a simple UI bug, Troester is right about other roads to return to previous page, but is a little lack in the interface. I don't...
  9. quantility

I have attached a video, is more simple to understand ;-) It is only a little UI "bug" that i see in previous versions too. To return in main Fabrik admin page we need to use browser back button, and it's not a good thing in Joomla.
  10. quantility

Joomla 3.4.0, Fabrik 3.2 github 27 Feb. Click "View data" on a list to go inside the "list view" in joomla administration: here the toolbar, that can contains some useful Fabrik buttons, is empty. example link (if you have a list with id 1)...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back