Search results

1. Z

Request: option to hide empty elements in details view

Hi, I'd like to hide empty elements in my details view. This is basically easyily achieved with css, as empty elements have the class "fabrikDataEmpty". Now there is one problem: our list is striped (i.e. every 2nd row has a gray background). Now when only certain rows are hidden using css...
  2. Z

Paginate Plugin does not generate SEF urls

Hi, I'm successfully using the SEF Slug option of my fabrik list, thus having nice URLs in the list view. Problem is: I'm also using the 'paginate' form plugin in the details view. And this does (as far as I can see) just generate regular non SEF-URLs with numbers, instead of the SEF URLs. This...
  3. Z

Fabrik Community Builder User Plugin 3.3.3 - missing install manifest

Hi, since having upgraded Fabrik to 3.3.3, Joomla wants to update the "Community Builder: Fabrik user plugin" (which I haven't installed and isn't in my extension list), but throws an error "no install manifest xml found" upon trying to update. Installing this package from your download section...
  4. Z

Joomla Search throws SQL error when using CONCAT label

We have a list using a cascadingdropdown element, which has a CONCAT label in the following form: {thistable}.row1, ', ', {thistable}.row2 Now when using the joomla search with the fabrik search plugin enabled, it throws a 500 SQL syntax error, because CONCAT or CONCAT_WS are not allowed inside...
  5. Z

Joomla Search Plugin: Limit ignored

Hi, I like the Joomla search plugin, which works great. With one exception: the search limit specified in the plugin options is completely ignored! Which is bad for us, as we have a big database which will then completely clutter the search results. Just to clarify: I'm talking about the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back