Search results

1. bontemuis

Translation of FileUpload Element: "Choose file"

Hello, Tried to find it in Joomla's Language Overrides, but no success. How can I make the translation in Dutch? Thanks in advance.
  2. bontemuis

FileUpload Element: Uncaught ReferenceError: FbFileuploadList is not defined

Hi, By using the FileUpload Element I get this error: Uncaught ReferenceError: FbFileuploadList is not defined at participants:781 at onAdd (mootools-core.js?29f4e1da2d15cfaa4e69f1fb40045ee1:176) at addEvent (mootools-core.js?29f4e1da2d15cfaa4e69f1fb40045ee1:118) at...
  3. bontemuis

Placeholder for element labels?

Is there a placeholder for element labels which I could use in article template for emails? And for the List label?
  4. bontemuis

How to display an extra element from the joined table?

I have two tables with a 1:1 relationship: Profile* and AdditionalInfo**. I made a LEFT join from Profile (id) to AdditionalInfo (prf_id). The prf_id element is a databasejoin which displays Name from the Profile. In the 'Add option in front end' tab I set 'Link to the joined record' to Yes to...
  5. bontemuis

Where do I place a Fabrik plugin override?

I use the Github version of the Juser plugin in order to get activation email in html. Can I place this juser.php file somewhere in [template]/html directory as an override? I tried different options, but unfortunately it didn't work... What would be the right structure? Thanks in advance.
  6. bontemuis

{$my->id} in content plugin?

In a content plugin I use {fabrik view=form id=2 usekey=reg_user rowid=919}. That worked. However, because I don't know the rowid, which is the 'user', beforehand, I tried variations of: {fabrik view=form id=2 usekey=reg_user rowid=$my->id}. That didn't work. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
  7. bontemuis

Use of these 'join' Groups TABLE_1-[table_2]

When I create a List join from table_1 to table_2, a Group is automatically generated: TABLE_1-[table_2]. Fabrik also duplicates the Elements involved and creates a parent-child relationship. I've tried to find some information about this on the Wike pages... At this moment I have not used any...
  8. bontemuis

How to get the pk of an inserted record in another table during plug_in php

I would really appreciate some advice. I'm planning to contruct this setup of tables: Registration (with juser; I create for each user joined entries in the following tables Profile and some more tables (let's say 7) Ideally I would like to know the profile___id (I tried to find it in a php...
  9. bontemuis

How to store current dat in new row

Hi there, I've visited already many corners of this forum, but I really can't figure this out. Please look at my php script in a form (onAfterProcess): $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $right_now = date(); $user_key_1 = (int) $formModel->formData['user_id_raw']...
  10. bontemuis

Link in joined list doesn't point to the joined detail view

I know I did it before, but I can't reproduce it anymore. I've thoroughly studied my old case and searched for clues in Wiki... My problem: I cannot create a link in List View which points to the joined table Detail view instead of the Detail View of the current list. I have two forms/tables...
  11. bontemuis

Conditionally hide column in List and/or Element in Form

I have a Profile form with some personal data. Suppose I want users to give an option to hide with a checkbox in the Form, e.g. their email address (column) in a List, how would I do that? And the same question for a Details View? In this post I read a comment "You can set "Filter colums"", but...
  12. bontemuis

Not receiving admin email when using Juser

Hello, I came across this post (html/plain parts swapped in the email sent by juser plugin?), looking for a solution for the (not)html activation mail. Implemented it and it works fine. Good job! However, I don't receive a administrator mail when using Juser. While I do get a message when using...
  13. bontemuis

What to do after I make changes in mysql database table

I have a list which is connected to a mysql database table. Suppose I want to add or delete columns in my table, what do I need to do in order to keep things in sync?
  14. bontemuis

Make dynamic filters in list - choice in one filter limits choices in other filters

I have a list with three filters: Profession, Instrument and Country. If I choose e.g. Composer as Profession, then I get a list of all composers. If I then go to Country, the filters lists all countries, while I would like to see only those countries where Composers live. E.g. if I choose...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back