Search results

1. rphillips_quavant.com

Custom Development Pricing

I believe your team does custom development on a contract basis. Am I correct in that belief and if can we have a private discussion regarding scope and pricing. Thanks, Ron
  2. rphillips_quavant.com

Form PHP plugin-php code not saving

Is there an editor you can suggest that might not conflict? Thanks, Ron
  3. rphillips_quavant.com

Was able to save after setting the editor to none. This will at least let me get things moving, but any thoughts on a fix? Thanks, Ron
  4. rphillips_quavant.com

I have opened access via the account under my sites. The form in question is ID 17. Thanks, Ron
  5. rphillips_quavant.com

Currently running Joomla 3.4.8, with 13.1.0 of the Joomla Platform and Fabrik 3.4.3 I'm under a deadline so have held off on updating Joomla to 3.5.1 until I get my current rev out the door then will update and test. Thanks, ron
  6. rphillips_quavant.com

I'm attempting to save php code in the form php plugin and it just won't save. I have a PHP file within the ../plugins/fabrik_form/php/scripts directory and have that selected which contains a function i wish to execute within the php code section. The attached screen shot shows the screen...
  7. rphillips_quavant.com

Turning on CCD as Checkbox via PHP in eval

Had a feeling there was a more elegant way of doing it. Thanks again, Ron
  8. rphillips_quavant.com

That was the guidance I was needing, here is the working code. Hope it helps others. requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function () { Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.cdd.update', function(el) { if (el.element.id === 'views___slocation_id') { var subElements = el.subElements; var...
  9. rphillips_quavant.com

I"m thinking about an alternate approach that avoids the need to assign the session values to the checkboxes and instead just turns on all the checkboxes rendered. So my revised question is how can i default all the rendered checkboxes in a CDD as checked ON. I have attempted via a javascript...
  10. rphillips_quavant.com

Thanks Hugh. Just tried it and no joy. Is it possible the ajax rendering of the checkboxes given its a CDD is overwriting or preventing the assignment of the eval'ed default. I have another CDD that is rendered as a dropdown which works fine with a comparable eval'ed default. Just to get the...
  11. rphillips_quavant.com

I have a cascading dropdown field rendered as checkboxes within a search form and would like to set the checkboxes on or off based via PHP code within the eval with the value of a session variable. $session = JFactory::getSession(); $formData = $session->get('com_fabrik.form.data' )...
  12. rphillips_quavant.com

Is $_SESSION still supported vs. jSession?

Figured it out, code sample below to access a field call organization_id on the form search_criteria. $session = JFactory::getSession(); $sessionObject = $session->get('com_fabrik'); $formData = $sessionObject->form->data; $organizationID = $formData['search_criteria___organization_id'][0]...
  13. rphillips_quavant.com

Is $_SESSION still supported vs. jSession?

I have previously used the $_SESSION variable to access user inputs on a search form, this no longer appears to be supported. The only field within the $_SESSION variable is $_SESSION['joomla']. I'm using code that previously functioned without issue. Are you no longer supporting $_SESSION...
  14. rphillips_quavant.com

CCD in joined list displays id value and not label string

Thanks for the additional info! Ron
  15. rphillips_quavant.com

WOW I'm an idiot. I never realized you could put the full select statement in the Concat field. Worked perfectly. Thanks much for the help!!! Ron
  16. rphillips_quavant.com

thanks for the quick response, not clear on where the Select statement is placed within the CDD element config? When i put a valid select statement in the Where Query I get a 1054 error. Or should I be using a different element?
  17. rphillips_quavant.com

I have four tables shown in the attached diagram, I have two joined tables in a header and detail relationship, the header table is Test_Organization and the detail is Test_Location_List which are joined under the Data->Joins setup of the Test_Organization table. Within the Test_Location_List...
  18. rphillips_quavant.com

Databasejoin to jos_users table not displaying label in list

Thanks, I had a feeling it was something like this. I suspect a dedicated plug-in is required that can handle the two database connections. I'd be open to developing such a solution if gave some directional guidance. Thanks, Ron
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back