Search results

1. F

buttom delete fileupload does not work

Hello, The delete button, complement "fileupload" does not work. I am using joomla 3.5.1 3.4.3 Fabrik Any ideas?
  2. F

Filter like "or" and not like "and"

Hello, I have 4 fields to set filter to a list. The filters behave as such conditions "and", that is, as I choose an option on each filter type conditions increase "and" but, How I can do to make the filters behave like a "or"? For example in the image indicates the province filter "Cadiz"...
  3. F

filter has been cut due to their size

Hello, I have this warning on a list that have defined multiple filters. The kfadr_jd_campaigns.localidad filter has been cut due to their size The filters have a limit? Can someone help me and tell me how to remove or extend that limit? Another doubt, when said cut refers to the number of...
  4. F

element Calc

After much testing and change it in "Menu Form" in the "Fabrik Form Options" tab 1. If not indicated anything in "row ID" and the "Key Name", it would be like adding new records, then it shows the default. 2. If I indicated the "row ID" and the "Key Name", edit the registry with the empty...
  5. F

element Calc

Hello, I've tried an item such as " element Field" but not working. The field on the form shows nothing. You can see a simple example. Example: predetermined: $name = 'paco'; return $name; Eval=Yes The plugins for php are active. Am i doing something wrong?
  6. F

Help prefilter, join and group

ok, Thanks
  7. F

element Calc

Hello, A calc element, is editable in a form? When you use a form calculates the value I want but always displayed as read-only. Thank you.
  8. F

Help prefilter, join and group

Hello, I would do this: WHERE ( sectores_organizacion = $sector AND ambito_act = 0 ) OR ( sectores_organizacion = $sector AND comunidad_org = $comunidad AND ambito_act = 1 ) OR ( sectores_organizacion = $sector AND ciudad_org = $ciudad AND...
  9. F

See details directly view

Hello. I made a filter to a list through the id. {$My->id} The procedure is as follows: 1. I click on the menu option in joomla (image 1) (Comentarios de Donantes). 2. The filter shows me a unique id. (Image 2) 3. Click the unique glass icon and shows the detail view with the comments...
  10. F

event onmouseover with image element

Hello, With an image element as is done to change the image with another image by onmouseover. I guess with the option of adding javascript onmouseover event but I am not able to write the correct Javascript Code. Any ideas? Thanks .
  11. F

fileupload not show all pictures

HI, I need win the lottery for not using a computer more, :D:D:D I have found the option that left the slider not work correctly. The template has an option that states: Enable LazyLoad Images? I have disabled and now it works. Thanks a lot for the help. Until next time :)
  12. F

Oooooohh it is the template. I have a lot of work done to change template now. I tried another and work :( But the web and have finished with the template I'm using and I can not change it. any ideas on where I can look to fix it?
  13. F

Hello, I'm using the element fileupload with pictures. Fabrik version 3.3.3 I also use the slideshow option but to display it on the website both list and detail I only displays the first image and the rest are in the slider but not seen. The funny part is that joomla administrator in the...
  14. F

Plugin not working radius search option "My Location"

Hi, I upgraded from github and now works well. Thank you.
  15. F

Scheduled tasks no runs periodic tasks

Hi, Is this ?
  16. F

Scheduled tasks no runs periodic tasks

Hi, I created a task if I press the "Run" button it runs perfectly but do not run this task periodically. Any ideas? Greetings .
  17. F

Hello Rob, the "GO" button does not work :( This plugin I have paused to run my web. I'm sure it solves your. Thanks for your time.
  18. F

I leave a link to the web with radius search plugin. So you will see more clearly. http://heroizate.com/radio-de-busqueda
  19. F

Hi, Googlemap element's Default="Users location" is working. and Location in browser too. My browser. Geolocation icon is activated at first. When I give "Go" disappears. search_radius disables active icon geolocation it is normal? That affects? Same in chrome,opera,firefox,safari :(
  20. F

Hello, I installed the plugin list - Radius Search 3.3.2 The Geocode option works well because the city is indicated initially. The "My location" is not working. I think the option of "My Location" starting point would be the position of the person using the browser. When I use the option...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back