Search results

1. F

buttom delete fileupload does not work

Hello, The delete button, complement "fileupload" does not work. I am using joomla 3.5.1 3.4.3 Fabrik Any ideas?
  2. F

Filter like "or" and not like "and"

Hello, I have 4 fields to set filter to a list. The filters behave as such conditions "and", that is, as I choose an option on each filter type conditions increase "and" but, How I can do to make the filters behave like a "or"? For example in the image indicates the province filter "Cadiz"...
  3. F

filter has been cut due to their size

Hello, I have this warning on a list that have defined multiple filters. The kfadr_jd_campaigns.localidad filter has been cut due to their size The filters have a limit? Can someone help me and tell me how to remove or extend that limit? Another doubt, when said cut refers to the number of...
  4. F

element Calc

Hello, A calc element, is editable in a form? When you use a form calculates the value I want but always displayed as read-only. Thank you.
  5. F

Help prefilter, join and group

Hello, I would do this: WHERE ( sectores_organizacion = $sector AND ambito_act = 0 ) OR ( sectores_organizacion = $sector AND comunidad_org = $comunidad AND ambito_act = 1 ) OR ( sectores_organizacion = $sector AND ciudad_org = $ciudad AND...
  6. F

See details directly view

Hello. I made a filter to a list through the id. {$My->id} The procedure is as follows: 1. I click on the menu option in joomla (image 1) (Comentarios de Donantes). 2. The filter shows me a unique id. (Image 2) 3. Click the unique glass icon and shows the detail view with the comments...
  7. F

event onmouseover with image element

Hello, With an image element as is done to change the image with another image by onmouseover. I guess with the option of adding javascript onmouseover event but I am not able to write the correct Javascript Code. Any ideas? Thanks .
  8. F

fileupload not show all pictures

Hello, I'm using the element fileupload with pictures. Fabrik version 3.3.3 I also use the slideshow option but to display it on the website both list and detail I only displays the first image and the rest are in the slider but not seen. The funny part is that joomla administrator in the...
  9. F

Scheduled tasks no runs periodic tasks

Hi, I created a task if I press the "Run" button it runs perfectly but do not run this task periodically. Any ideas? Greetings .
  10. F

Plugin not working radius search option "My Location"

Hello, I installed the plugin list - Radius Search 3.3.2 The Geocode option works well because the city is indicated initially. The "My location" is not working. I think the option of "My Location" starting point would be the position of the person using the browser. When I use the option...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back