Search results

1. E

Repeat group in same database table

Good morning everybody. Thanks in advance for helping me out. I have a form where people need to ask for a workpermit. I have a table & form called workpermit I have a table called workpermit_detail and both are linked with a join. On the form I want to have multiple groups. Here comes the...
  2. E

ReferenceError: Fabrik is not defined

I made a file; form_1.js. I tried the JS file to include a simple pop up box at first. So I guess that works. But with the below script in the form_1.js file I get the following error: ReferenceError: Fabrik is not defined on the bold rule I work with Fabrik 3.3.4 (most newest one) (I got the...
  3. E

Repeat group

Hi people. I have two fields in a repeating group - starttime and endtime I was wondering if its possible to use the last given endtime as the starttime for the new repeated row. so lets say first row is starttime 8 o clock - endtime 9 o clock user presses add group starttime 9 o clock - end...
  4. E

Copy Enddate/time to startdatetime on multiple groups

Dear Fabrik mates, Im new to Fabrik. I am having some issues with copying data after pressing on 'add groups'. This is what I want to create: Form Header Details Footer Header Employeenumber, Employeename Details Startdate/time shift Enddate/time shit Hourtype Projectnumber Footer KM...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back