Search results

1. tuco

500 internal server error

Hi, here is my problem: when I add the 1343th entry in my list both the front and the back end of fabrik show the message "500 internal server error". If i delete the last entry I go back to see my list with all its records. I searched on configuration options if there is a limit that must be...
  2. tuco

[Resolved] List column names after upgrade

Hello, I use a Protostar template and after the upgrade to Fabrik 3.4.2 the column names of my list are shown on 1 row instead of 2 rows. In this way the columns increase their widths and the table doesn't fit on the page. In addition if the list is grouped by, when I open the grouped element I...
  3. tuco

Problem in my list after 3.3.4 fabrik version upgrade

Hello, after the upgrade (i made it directly as per joomla notifications) i can't display my list (fig.1) as in the older version (release documentation cit.: "Group by headings were showing the first group by's data each time"). Is there a way after the upgrade to display my list as for the...
  4. tuco

Elements show/hide in related data

Hi guys, I'm new in this forum and I have a little little problem with Fabrik. For related data, in which way can I allow the view of elements in the front-end as for the back-end? I attach some images to explain my request. I have another list with related data, and for this the elements of the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back