Search results

1. O

Autofill not working in front end

Hi, again from me.. with weird issues.. so the title is self explanatory, all of the autofill form plugin in my website is not working on the front end. But it's working on the back end, no issue at all.. here is the back end and its working, now, this is the front end and its not...
  2. O

Show all record of a list in a form

Hi, again from me.. so, a bit background info, im making an app for warehouse daily expected revenue, so the management have a way to compare expected revenue vs billing at the end of the month. so the first element is a dropdownjoin from a project master table. This one acts like a header in...
  3. O

3 level CDD in database join

hi, im doing a 3 level CDD in a database join group the first element is a dropdownjoin from a project master table project_id--Project_name 1--Mazda 2--Yamaha left join to: ---this group is repeating-- the second element is a CDD that watch project id service_id--service_type--project_id...
  4. O

Cannot choose label and foreign key in cascading drop down

so ive been playing with cascading drop down lately, im currently using the state -> city example.. i already have state as a list and city as a list also with databasejoin element from state id with state name as the label. heres my list state id -- state_name 1-- Texas 2-- Montana City...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back