Search results

1. kamau

Pre-Filter the options in a usergroup element on a form with juser plugin

Hi there, I have a problem, with the usergroup element, in that it displays all the usergroups available in the system. I want to be able to pre-filter the usergroup element on a Fabrik form so that it lists only those usergroups that meet some criteria. take the following example structure...
  2. kamau

Error - Cannot find class Joomla\String\String in fabrik[dot]php

Hi, I upgraded to Joomla 3.3.8 and its fine now. thanks for the tip Hugh. by the way, where can i see the requirements for a new Github instal. so next time i know to upgrade and such
  3. kamau

i'm on Joomla! version, 3.3.6.
  4. kamau

hmmm... seems you've started using namespaces. before you used JString class, but that has changed to String class defined in Joomla\String\String don't we need a require or autoloader somewhere?
  5. kamau

hi, i've just updated from github following the instructions in the wiki and i'm getting this error when i try access fabrik component please help.
  6. kamau

Ajax fileupload failing with javascript error

hi. i'm using the fileupload element plugin but i cannot submit the form. i get the following error in my console the progress bar for the upload doesn't show and the form doesn't submit. if i disable ajax mode, the file is uploaded and the form is submitted ok. i'm using Fabrik 3.3.4 and...
  7. kamau

[Solved] List view ignoring pre-filters

By the way. Happy New Year @troester. Thanks for working on a holiday.
  8. kamau

I had a menu item pre-filter on the customer list. not only that, but it had an always true "id greater than or equal to 0" for permission "special" i'm so embarrassed :(
  9. kamau

i went to listGetData:campaign on both the customer link and the campaign menu item. the two queries are pretty much the same except for the last part: customer link ------------------------- LEFT JOIN `#__users` AS `jmla_users` ON `jmla_users`.`id` = `isign_campaign`.`owner` ORDER BY...
  10. kamau

the second prefilter correctly shows only the records for the current user. the two prefilter results seem to differ in the following areas ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Shows All records: [join] => Array ( [0] => OR...
  11. kamau

if i create a menu item and point it directly to campaign table without any pre-filters on the menu item, this is what i get at the preprocessor section: Array ( [join] => Array ( [0] => AND ) [search_type] => Array ( [0] => prefilter ) [key] => Array ( [0] => isign_campaign.owner ) [value]...
  12. kamau

this is what is shown in the prefilters section. what does it mean? Array ( [join] => Array ( [0] => OR ) [search_type] => Array ( [0] => prefilter ) [key] => Array ( [0] => isign_customer.owner ) [value] => Array ( [0] => {$my->id} ) [origvalue] => Array ( [0] => {$my->id} ) [sqlCond] =>...
  13. kamau

i'm not using a menu item. apparently a registered user can access any data on any form with permission "registered" under the list's Access page under View List and View Records if i type this url http://localhost/index.php/company/list/9 and change the 9 to another id for a published list, i...
  14. kamau

hi there, i have two lists Company and Campaign linked so Company has primary key and Campaign has foreign key. i created the databasejoin element on Campaign to point to Company. I allow "show related link" under the data section of list A. this correctly displays the related links in list...
  15. kamau

Chrome reporting malware on fabrikar site

16. kamau

Chrome reporting malware on fabrikar site

Hi there, just tried to check on some plugins to download when Chrome and Avast Antivirus both flagged your site as having malware. specifically www.fabrikar.com/download kindly clear it if it exists. thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back