Search results

1. N

Collapsed List Link

I noticed that with the latest version of Fabrik "3.8.1" a change was made that if a list is in a collapsed state, the link to expand the list is now limited to the Arrow icon and not the "Group By" element. Was this an intentional change? Please see attached screenshots for detailed description.
  2. N

FullCalendar Visualizer Malformed SQL

I am using Joomla 3.7.5 and as of this posting, I pulled the very latest github version of fabrik. I am testing out the FullCalendar visualizer. I have a form with 2 groups in it. One of the groups is set to repeating. In the repeating group, I have 2 date elements, a start and end date. I...
  3. N

New ACL breaks canEdit list plugin

I am running the latest version of Joomla and I just got the latest version of fabrik from the git repository. The problem I am having is the order of events that happens with the new ACL and list plugins when saving a record. I have a pretty complex form with an established workflow that...
  4. N

Database Join Element Feature Enhancement

In the database join element you have the capability of creating a where clause and a filter where, this is great but very restrictive. I also understand that the "Filter Where" is a WIP. I was playing with this feature and I noticed that the "Filter Where" just appends to the "Join Where"...
  5. N

Validation Problem with Repeating Groups

This one is a bit complex to explain. I have a form with 3 groups. One of the groups is set to repeat. Inside of the repeating group I have 3 elements, 2 time fields and a textarea. In a different, non-repeating, group I have an element's ACL set to allow edit only from the creator of the...
  6. N

DigSig PDF View and Pre-Filters

Is there a way to prevent pre-filters from firing on the DigSig element in PDF view? I have a pre-filter limiting who can see the record by the user's id. The problem is that the DigSig element is doing a callback to the website to render that signature to image. When it renders that...
  7. N

DigSig Stretch/Crop issues in PDF.

To ensure that there were no compatibility issues with anything, I created a Sandbox site with Joomla 3.6.0. The only extension that I installed was the latest version of Fabrik, which I then updated from the latest version from github. I then created a simple list with 1 DigSig Element in it...
  8. N

DigSig Element Rendering problem in PDF.

I am not using Joomla 3.6 yet. Still on Joomla 3.51. I have a form that uses a Digital Signature element. The signature shows up in the details view and PDF view of the report but only when PDF debugging is set to true. When I turned off PDF debugging to create and download the actual PDF...
  9. N

YesNo Button Render Problem

I am not using Joomla 3.6 yet. I am still 3.51. I noticed that the YesNo color's were not appearing on my sites front end with my RocketTheme template, they were grey regardless of the state. I followed the instructions here, http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/yesno-element/, and it...
  10. N

Validation no longer functioning with Autofill and databasejoin

Up until the updates done on May 13th, validation was functioning properly but now it seems that it is no longer working properly. I have tested this situation in MAMP and on a Linux sandbox and the problem exists in both places. All the testing I am doing is on the administrative side of the...
  11. N

Form Plugin: Autofill not firing

The latest version of the Autofill form plugin, from git hub, seems to be not working. Here is how to duplicate; 1. Install a fresh copy of Joomla. 2. Install the latest Fabrik package from http://fabrikar.com/download?downloads___type=Component 3. Update the Fabrik install with the version...
  12. N

Popup Filter not compatible with Fabrik content plugin.

This is for the new 3.4 version of Fabrik. This is only an issue if the list is embedded into an article. The new popup filter functionality works as expected if applied directly to a menu item. This is how to duplicate; 1. Create a new list and set the filter type to popup and fire the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back