Search results

1. PaulT

Merging repeat rows into a new row as a summary

Is it possible to use a Form PHP plugin that will merge all rows in a repeat group that use the same Job Code so it sums the hours and amount fields into new fields. See diagram...
  2. PaulT

Printing multiple selected records as PDFs

I am wondering if I can filter a List view to the records I want and then print those records as PDFs in their details view layout, each details view printing as a separate PDF? I tried to do what was posted on http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/printing-selected-records.16106/ but...
  3. PaulT

Filter repeating dates in dropdown since 3.5.1 upgrade [Worked Around]

Since upgrading from Fabrik 3.5.0 to 3.5.1. I have an element filter for Week Ending in list view that now lists multiple dates for the latest Week Ending. See image. The previous dates such as 18-09-2016 and ealier just show individual dates. Any idea what may be causing this? You can click on...
  4. PaulT

Sequential Invoice number [Solved]

I am trying to make an invoice number field in an invoice form. I want it to look up the last saved invoice number record in the invoice table and return it to this invoice number field plus one, i.e. incremented by one each time. There will only ever be one person using this form at a time so...
  5. PaulT

Change form group layout from 8 column to 4 @ 767px screen width [Worked around]

I have a group which is a repeat group. In the Group layout setting the Columns are set to 8 which is fine for my fluid bootstrap Desk Top layout but for a Tablet layout I would prefer it to be set to 4 columns. Is there a way to get it to switch to 4 below max-width: 767px? At the moment all...
  6. PaulT

Ajax calc field loads home page in field when too many repeats [Solved]

I use an ajax calc field, set to Calc on load = No. This is part of a repeat group and it works fine until you get up to about 20 repeats and then the calc field starts to load the home page into the calc field. I assume it is timing out. Is there a way to stop it loading the home page when this...
  7. PaulT

List filter by Date error

I tried to get the timesheet list to filter by weekending date but got this error, 0 - DateInterval::__construct(): Unknown or bad format (PT9.5H). When I applied the Fabrik debug it said: [value] => Array ( [0] => 2016-08-28 09:30:00 ) Why would it be adding in this...
  8. PaulT

Update repeat elements with first value entered

Is there a way to do the following: On a weekly time-sheet "Job" is set up as a repeating group. An employee may enter X number of jobs for that week. One element of that Job group is "rate" which is entered by someone in Accounts after the time-sheet has been completed by the employee. So all...
  9. PaulT

Multi-select dropdown only retains 10 selected items in form and list views [Solved]

I have a multi-select drop-down (or checkboxes, has same issue) database join element. That has about 500 job types to select from. If the job has more than 10 jobs (say 15), I can select those 15 and save and all 15 of these jobs become available to select from in the Timesheet...
  10. PaulT

One entry populating two fields [Solved]

Is it possible to enter data into one field which then saves that same data into another hidden field in a different group on the same form?
  11. PaulT

User Group lookup [Solved]

I have a timesheet form that contains an employee_name field which is the user_id. I want to make an element on the timesheet hidden or visible conditional on if this employee is part of the Driver (user_group) Group. I have a Fabrik Employee table that contains the user_id and user_group. How...
  12. PaulT

Prevent a text field from having a comma entered [Solved]

Is there a way to stop someone entering a comma in a text field such as Fred, B? I tried the special character validation plugin but this didn't work because it ignores commas.
  13. PaulT

Return a concatenated label instead of raw

I have an element that is a database join and the label is a concatenation. This concat label shows up fine on that lists view. However the raw recorded information in the database table is an id not the concat label info. I have another form that is a cascading dropdown which I want to return...
  14. PaulT

Merging fields in repeated multi groups.

Is it possible to merge fields such as "Job Code" contained in multiple groups (i.e. Mon, Tue, Wed etc) so they appear in the same column in list view, so they can then be filtered using that column? At the moment each group of element shows in a different column i.e Monday Job Code then...
  15. PaulT

Timesheet Job summaries

I have an Employee Timesheet form and a form plugin on it that totals all the amounts charged for each job for the week. That looks like this. $fields =...
  16. PaulT

Auto date setting from week ending date

Is it possible to set a weekending date using a date picker that will auto fill the date for the Monday group date, Tuesday group date etc for all days in that week on that form? I am assuming you could have a Calc plugin on the week days that subtracted 7 day, 6 days, 5 days etc from the...
  17. PaulT

Calc to database - Solved

I have a calc plugin element with this calculation: $fields =...
  18. PaulT

How to get a sum of the same element in a repeat group?

Does anyone know how to get a sum of the same element in a repeat group. For example if I have group called job done which is a repeat group. One element in that group is called Job Amount. In that field is entered the value of work that was done such as $125. The next repeat group may have $230...
  19. PaulT

Calculating duration from start & finish times

I am trying to create a job time-sheet, is it possible to have within a day group such as Monday (Group) a Start (Element) Finish (Element) and Time Off (Element) which enters the total time into a Total Hours (Element)? The Start entered as 9:00 am for example and Finish entered as 5:00 pm. The...
  20. PaulT

Timer Element not starting

I have installed a timer element on a form and it shows correctly. I can manually change the time on it and it saves that time. However if I click the Start button it just save the form and goes to the list view, the timer fails to start. In the developer tools Console it has this error: require...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back