Search results

1. P

[SOLVED] Cloning list

Works fine. You have only then to change group name and that's it. Thanks!!
  2. P

[SOLVED] Cloning list

Hi guys, probably noob question but I can't find a final answer to my question. Suppose I have a list called A, with his database table name, his data, his module name, his group name and his elements (lot of elements). I simply want to clone this list into a new list called B, with his...
  3. P

[SOLVED] Problems with Update Columns list plugin (bug?)

Thank you guys for helping, I changed thread title!
  4. P

Hi guys, I've fixed it!! Or better, I found what's the problem! I think it's a sort of bug. In the update page of the plugin, I simply select "allow user selection" and selected the column I wanted to update. It didn't work. I discover that the problem is in the first button, "update". If I...
  5. P

I agree, I really can't find what could be the problem, I really need that pluging because I have often to update multiple columns with the same value....
  6. P

kindly up for me!
  7. P

Hi Hugh, since I'm unable to fix it, I noticed using Firebug that on the website where update col is working, I can see that the js involved is update_col.js. In the local copy where the plugin doesn't work, between the script I can find update_col-min.js but not update_col.js. Don't know if...
  8. P

Done, it's working. I did exactly the same thing on my local copy and it doesn't work, the window is ok but when click ok it doesn't update the text into the element.... Really don't know why this difference.... it's driving me crazy....
  9. P

I wrote you a conversation.
  10. P

Hi Hugh, sorry for this post, but did you find what could be the problem with the plugin? Really many thanks!
  11. P

Ok that's the link: http://www.sullapuntadelledita.com/joomlatest/ Click on Joomlatest menu and you'll open the list. The window will appear automatically, totally blank. Hope this can help!
  12. P

I'm uploading right now to a friend's domain, I'll give you a link in few minutes! Anyway, I have a calc element in my list....
  13. P

Yes Ajax is enabled. My plugin settings are: allow user selection: yes user selectable elements: the element I want to change all other settings to default, no mail notification. when in front end I click update, it refresh and I also have the message "1 row updated, 0 mail sent", but the...
  14. P

Ok it should be a problem with current version. I update my local xampp installation with github version (updated everything, not only the plugin), and now the window shows correctly. Anyway it didn't help, because the plugin seems to work fine, but when I click to update the columns, all the...
  15. P

Sorry I'm in an internal website we use to manage our clients, no external access.... I'm using exactly standard Protostart template. The strange fact is that I tried a local installation using xampp, exactly the same behaviour. I'm thinking I'm doing something wrong, but I don't understand...
  16. P

Hi guys, I just installed Update Columns list plugin v3.4.3. Fabrik is v3.4.3 and Joomla 3.5.1. My goal is simply to update multiple columns with only an input (variable text, not fixed), so this pluging is perfect for me. The problem is that the new plugin v3.4.3 is a bit different from the...
  17. P

Display result in field according to dropdown choices

In list settings, Navigation menu, I switch "enable ajax" to yes but unfortunately it doesn't work.
  18. P

EDIT I discover that this happens only when editing directly from table using Inline Edit list plugin, that I normally use. Editing the value in dropdown using the Edit button, changing the value and saving make it works with no problem, probably because the page refreshes.
  19. P

Hi coullet, sorry for late answer but I had no internet connection for almost two days! I tried your JS code, it works perfectly!! I was completely doing a wrong thing, so without your help I never could do it, many many thanks! Just a last question: when I change the value in the dropodown...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back